What is the lowest round you have ever shot?

Lowest round?

• <60

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-65

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • 65-70

Votes: 19 17.9%
  • 70-75

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • 75-80

Votes: 23 21.7%
  • 80-85

Votes: 24 22.6%
  • 85-90

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • 90-95

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • 95-100

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • >100

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
A bogey free 7 under 65 on a par 72 course rated 68.6/115 just last year. I had 6 birdies on the front, all but one within 5-6 feet of the hole, followed by a chip-in on 10 and then I finished with 8 pars.

I didn't vote since the categories overlap. I wasn't sure if it should be in the 60-65 or 65-70 category. :)
Yeah, I screwed that up!

74 for me. Have been able to scrap a few even par 9's, but could never keep it together for a full 18. Goal of mine this year is to scare par again.

Your poll has a significant error. The numbers on the margin appear in more than one choice. Instead of:
60-65
65-70
70-75
It should be:
60-64
65-69
70-74

69 on a par 70 and 70 on a par 72.

Mines an even par 72. Wish I could’ve shot something close to that at the hideaway!

I was shooting in the low to mid 100s for months (started golfing in March of 2019 after a 30+ year layoff) and now I am shooting in the 90s. My lowest is a 92 on a Par 72 and that was last month. That was my first foray into 90 land and it has become pretty consistent to shoot under 100 lately. Shot a 96 yesterday. My putting is killing me (really need to practice this as I could easily break 90 with consistent 2 putts).

4 years ago at age 70 shot one under 71. 3 putted #17.

-4, 68 in June 2018.

Definitely my favorite score. But probably only tied with other rounds that I was most proud of. And that's because, relative to my ability at the time, each PB was the equal in personal achievement IMO.

It's how I feel about everyone's PB. My number may be higher or lower than others' but it certainly isn't any better.

Relative to a particular player's ability, they're all awesome.

There are quite a number of 65-70 scores! Those THP golfers are bad to the bone. :golf2:

95 started last year so looking to break that this year

70 but that was 8 years ago

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Last year shot a 74, next day 75 so happy with both of those.

My low round is an 81. One of my first rounds out 2 years ago before any of my bad habits came back into my game for the year!

Shot 65 as a teenager on a short par 70; that's the low. I shot 66 quite a few times as an adult on par 72's, but one stands out...

I had shot 68 or 69 several weekends in a row and was getting into the pockets of my group (all low single digit caps). Then on this particular Saturday I double bogeyed the second hole, and one of my buddies commented that maybe they'd get some back. I proceeded to make 8 birdies and an eagle (and two bogeys) as the round went on, for 66 and another 'payday'. It is the most birdies (never mind the eagle) I ever made in 18 holes. That was probably 25 years ago. Also, the hot streak ended there as well, and my group's games evened out again.

Two rounds of 80 last season. Made an eagle for it once and a birdie for it the other time. Only problem is there were three, three putts each of those rounds a one or two duffed chips in each round. If I could have put everything together I COULD have shot 75-77 both times. Everything was working perfectly except for those couple things. Still think about it every once in awhile lol

Two rounds of 80 last season. Made an eagle for it once and a birdie for it the other time. Only problem is there were three, three putts each of those rounds a one or two duffed chips in each round. If I could have put everything together I COULD have shot 75-77 both times. Everything was working perfectly except for those couple things. Still think about it every once in awhile lol
It will happen for you!

71 here

EDIT: 69 also, but it was on a Par of 68.

18 hole course, PB is an 82.

9 hole course, 9 hole PB is a 3 under 32.
9 hole course, 18 hole PB is a 67, 3 under par.

Even par 70 after bogies on the last two holes.

3 under 32 for nine holes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The round I am most proud of was a 68 from 7200. Tied the course record with a 3 putt on the last.

Was that a newer course, or do I need to start checking course records more often?

That's one I'd be proud of too. (y)

Was that a newer course, or do I need to start checking course records more often?

That's one I'd be proud of too. (y)
It was a new course.

I realize I’m never going to be a golf pro and play on the tour. I don’t have the talent for it. That’s obvious by my scores.

I realized late last year reading a thread here on THP that my game isn’t bad... by any means. It’s average.

I drive the ball average of 185 yards or so. That’s average for an American golfer.
My score is usually in the low 100’s. That’s average for an American golfer.
I’m average height at 5’11”
I’m average weight
All in all I am completely average.
My golf game reflects that. But I still have fun playing at the game.

I went to the driving range with my son today. My drives went straight for the most part. My sons are a different story. He needs help. I played 3 holes of par 3 afterwards. I lost a ball. My short game is terrible. It is what it is and may improve if I keep playing.

Back