Tour Event Contest: 2020 Genesis Invitational Sponsored By Golf Pride

Should be a fun finish tomorrow. Tons of guys with a chance to win. Still think Rory is the favorite but we’ll see if he can make some putts when he needs to.

Hoping to be able to catch a good but of this tomorrow. Those greens have looked tough for most of the pros. Going Tiger goes out and has a good round to build off of.

I was thinking tiger was due for #83. He was close in the previous tournaments... ah well. There’s still a chance he makes a charge.

HVIII still in position to steal this one. Hopefully Scott implodes and fades away with his cheating putter.

Would be cool to see DJ sneak in and win it

Rory is going to be hard to beat on Sunday. He has that I am ready to be dominant look to his game.
I am liking his game and disposition at the moment.

Looking forward to tomorrow’s final round. I think Riveria is a great course.

HVIII still in position to steal this one. Hopefully Scott implodes and fades away with his cheating putter.

Would be cool to see DJ sneak in and win it
If Scott wins with that cheater putter I for one will be frustrated. I root against any who use them and can't stand seeing them win. Just doesn't seem right.

Lot of Mehh pairings for Sunday (excluding the final group).

I’d love it if Varner III can pull this off.

How come they’re going out as threes? Is it a new thing?

Are they really going to show us every shot Tiger hits when he is almost in dead last? Rather than show us people who are actually competing for the tournament.

Are they really going to show us every shot Tiger hits when he is almost in dead last? Rather than show us people who are actually competing for the tournament.

Hehe it’s funny you are even asking this :)

Tiger is putting like ****.

What a Sunday of golf with the -11 leaders...

Hey look, cheating Adam Scott is I y he lead.

I'm ready to rock on the Rory bandwagon. Lets goooooooo

Triple bogey. Ouch.

Wheels have come off for Rory. Bod6 language is terrible.

Back