Sorry to hear that, it's always the toughest decision as a pet owner, but knowing it's the best for them if they're suffering.

View attachment 8925574
Unfortunately the fluid treatment for Tigger didn’t work so we are having to make the tough decision for his suffering. My little buddy’s time has come and we’ll help him across the rainbow bridge in the next couple of days. He’s been a great dog. This is my favorite photo of him. I’m going to really miss him. We currently have 3 dogs now but before them I hadn’t had a pet since I was 14. We adopted him in 2011 and we were told he was 5 at that time. I hope he feels that we gave him a great life and love him very much.
So sorry to hear. You might consider taking the other puppies along so they know what happened and don't wait for their pal to come back.

My wife sent me this before she left for work today. Makes it easier when I am out of town to see these two
74572294c494d0ef5ee66502efdaf7b0.jpg

View attachment 8925574
Unfortunately the fluid treatment for Tigger didn’t work so we are having to make the tough decision for his suffering. My little buddy’s time has come and we’ll help him across the rainbow bridge in the next couple of days. He’s been a great dog. This is my favorite photo of him. I’m going to really miss him. We currently have 3 dogs now but before them I hadn’t had a pet since I was 14. We adopted him in 2011 and we were told he was 5 at that time. I hope he feels that we gave him a great life and love him very much.
So sorry to hear this @gmiller598 , always some of the saddest moments in life when you have to lose a dog. I still get depressed and tear up thinking of the 4 I have had to put to sleep. ?

While I’m not such a fan of dog walks in the rain, Dash found something very interesting to look at:
31279E25-C4D0-47F1-A86E-8C108396BD4C.jpeg

GIANT NOT DOGS DAD!!!

C6D01E3F-A019-403E-AAD7-E034F9FF3004.jpeg

:rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bailey, just hanging out in the nursery getting comfy with a huge bear!IMG_0076.jpg

Another great afternoon in the neighborhood yesterday with my best friend Kai, hard to believe its the middle of winter, almost 70* out.

20200211_160339_resized.jpg

image.jpg
Just returned from the vet and confirmed what we didn’t want to hear. The lump on our buddy Hogan’s neck is cancerous. Lymphoma to be exact. His body is full of it. He’s acting normal so we’re going to wait until he declines to do any treatments. This SUCKS!
My daughter (who is away at college) will be devastated! She’s his “buddy”.

View attachment 8927844
Just returned from the vet and confirmed what we didn’t want to hear. The lump on our buddy Hogan’s neck is cancerous. Lymphoma to be exact. His body is full of it. He’s acting normal so we’re going to wait until he declines to do any treatments. This SUCKS!

So sorry. I lost a brittany at 5years old...it's heartbreaking.

Best to you folks.

(((Hogan)))

View attachment 8927844
Sorry to hear this, he is a pretty boy.

Someone likes her new bed!

1581729181386.jpeg

View attachment 8927844
Sorry to hear it. Time for lots of treats.

View attachment 8927844

Sorry to read this Jeff. Sending good vibes Hogan’s way

Charles our work rescue dog has gained a little weight since his first year with us . Got a little girth to him. Employees aren't supposed to feed him, but you know how that goes. Especially with 40 employees. He definitely hit the jackpot for dogs.
231309f35fa3ddb992c24d97c4589de1.jpg
616430ff23d743589c9168ce946f6670.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Some great looking pups in here!

We have a Gracee (little blind sweetheart, the sidler)

20200220_232410.jpg

And a Gizzy (Gizmo, Little A-hole, Your Dog, Spoiled Little Sh*t, etc)

20200220_231021.jpg

My wife sent me this before she left for work today. Makes it easier when I am out of town to see these two
74572294c494d0ef5ee66502efdaf7b0.jpg
Not to take anything away from the little one, but that is one beautiful lab! :love:

View attachment 8927844
Having grew up with dogs and cats, I can relate to this. Sorry to see this and it is always very difficult as we get so attached to our pets. I have learned to appreciate the good memories we have and move away from the bad ones.

Need your opinions pet owners of THP

The Setup: We live in a townhouse adjacent to some apartment buildings, with a shared parking lot for the entire complex. Townhouse=No yard, no fence = lots of walks for potty breaks. I usually walk the dogs around the parking lot and let them do their thing. (Cleaning up afterward because I’m not a heathen, but thats a different story). The entire complex is very pet friendly, so LOTS of dogs with mostly responsible pet owners, but there are a few......

This morning I’m walking the dogs, and cleaning up after One of the dogs. Bag it all up and head to the nearest trash can. The dogs are pretty wound up and eager to play in snow so I didn’t catch the change in their attitudes, but as we get near the trash can, from behind a car pops a big German Shepard. Pretty dog, no leash and he runs at my two dogs. I don’t know this dog, they don’t know this dog and he’s very suddenly in their faces. All three dogs were pretty chill about the whole thing and their his owner is not far behind him, he grabs him by the collar and pull his back and apologizes. No big deal, no injuries, no hackles raised. I’m annoyed because the dog should have been on a leash, it’s a city ordinance and there are signs all over, but whatever, no harm no foul, I’ll pay more attention...right up until he tells his dog “I don’t trust you around other dogs and you know why” as me and mine are walking off.

I’m pretty annoyed about the entire thing, I fully believe that if you’re not in a gated or controlled area your dog should be on a leash pretty much at all times. If your dog has a history of not playing nicely with other dogs, your dog should REALLY ALWAYS BE ON A LEASH!!

Am I crazy? Or is this a throat punching offense?

(I would obviously not assault a person for not leashing their pet, and would never encourage such behavior in others)

Back