Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

No, I would know then I was getting into "whatnot" I'm sharing a room with Hundy but we have agreed that I get to be the outside spoon as per my wifes wishes.

hahaha...rule of thumb

You can sleep pole to pole
you can sleep hole to hole
But never sleep pole to hole

No, I would know then I was getting into "whatnot" I'm sharing a room with Hundy but we have agreed that I get to be the outside spoon as per my wifes wishes.

Even worse, hes rooming with me lol
Yeah that dream is more like a nightmare and I don't know what you might be getting into rooming with the one or two people on this site more pale than me! Good luck!

hahaha...rule of thumb

Hahaha, I'd give you rep if I could. Words to live by.

hahaha...rule of thumb

Never seemed to bother you when we were younger! :alien:

ask and you shall receive
Another month in the books after today and that just puts us with April to conquer and BOOM we're in sunny Florida! I really like the changes to the event, having the demo day all day on Friday will be really nice for everyone I believe. I just can't wait to see the looks on everyone's faces when they get started looking through the demo gear. It's like Christmas morning, everyone just amazed and grabbing clubs and anxiously hitting golf balls off their new friends ankles. Ah, such a good time!

what???? That gives off a really bad impression!

Sorry little brosuph, I was just kidding.

So that's how it is in that family...JK...Ferris Bueller reference

Speaking of holes, is the Bear Trap really that tough?

I think it's all dependent on the conditions. If the wind is up, yup, it's brutal b/c it's in your grill the whole time. If it's calm, I don't forsee them as that difficult. 15 would be scarier if I was right handed though. As a lefty who fades the ball, the water isn't really an issue for me.

Yes, it's that tough. There isn't much room to miss at all.

I kind of agree with CFLTC here. If its windy its very tough. If you play the back tees like the pros do its already very tough and then the wind eats you up. The blue tees were manageable though.

Hard to believe that in under 2 months I'll be slaying the Bear Trap, enjoying the sunshine, hanging out at the Ibar, eating a beautiful meal, seeing old friends, making tons of new ones, hitting a ridiculous amount of equipment, taking stupid pictures, laughing my arse off, eating a killer breakfast, and playing golf with some of my favorite people! Damn, I'm pretty excited.

Mmmmmmm....breakfast buffet. Best way to start the mornings down there

Hard to believe that in under 2 months I'll be slaying the Bear Trap, enjoying the sunshine, hanging out at the Ibar, eating a beautiful meal, seeing old friends, making tons of new ones, hitting a ridiculous amount of equipment, taking stupid pictures, laughing my arse off, eating a killer breakfast, and playing golf with some of my favorite people! Damn, I'm pretty excited.

Did you just witness what it did to the best players in the world?

Oh, I witnessed the carnage on TV at the Bear Trap. I just was trying to change the subject of this thread from Thanier's and CB's holes, to holes I am looking forward to seeing. Pun intended.

Its crazy how fast it eats you up. LOL. Fun though. I'm still trying to prepare for a windy dayjust in case.

Oh, I witnessed the carnage on TV at the Bear Trap. I just was trying to change the subject of this thread from Thanier's and CB's holes, to holes I am looking forward to seeing. Pun intended.

Its crazy how fast it eats you up. LOL. Fun though. I'm still trying to prepare for a windy dayjust in case.

positive thoughts - it will be a clear sunny day with no wind :) hah

Sorry little brosuph, I was just kidding.

I know you were, I just didnt think JB needed anymore fuel

Back