CONTEST Win a Trip with Ben Hogan and Club Champion

As a lefty sitting this one out, good luck to all that enter! This one looks awesome!

This amazing contest gives a lucky forum member an amazing package that includes new irons, full Club Champion fitting, airfare, hotel, food and a whole lot more.

View attachment 8930357

When & Where
June 3rd
Chicago, IL

The Details
One lucky forum winner will win an amazing prize courtesy of THP, Ben Hogan and Club Champion. You will be flown to Chicago where we will pick you up from the airport and bring you to Club Champion HQ. There you will meet the team at Club Champion along with Tyler from Ben Hogan. You will learn about both Ben Hogan clubs as well as go through a premium fitting, where you will get a brand new set of Ben Hogan irons. From there dinner with the group and a quick stay overnight and then off to the airport the next day to fly home.

What's Included in the Grand Prize Package
New Ben Hogan Irons
FullClub Champion Irons Fitting
Airfare
Hotel
Food and Drinks
And a whole lot more

Qualifying
THP Experiences are about making the impossible, possible. This is open to anybody that is a forum member. However when signup opens up, 2020 Albatross Club Members will receive double the entries in the hopper. The 2020 Albatross Club membership goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

How to Signup
Signing up for a chance at this amazing grand prize is pretty easy. Just follow the 3 steps below and you could win.

1. Read this entire post.

2. Post in this thread why you want to win new a fitting at Club Champion and a new set of Ben Hogan irons in 20 words or less.

3. Sit back and see if you win when the grand prize is announced in a few days.

Rules
One entry per person
Contest ends March 8th at 11:59pm ET
RH Golfers only

The 2020 Albatross Club
2020 Albatross Club Members will receive a second ball in the hopper for entry. Albatross Club membership goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Good luck everybody. We have over 15 amazing THP Experiences scheduled this year, so you will have opportunities for wonderful adventures all year long. Make sure to follow along on the THP Forum and/or social media to stay up to date on all of the incredible options.
Need a new upgrade for the new year. Customized to Improve my game.

Same as @Muchmore18 I'm sitting this one out. I'd love to enter but can't.:cry:

I would love to be fitted for an awesome set of Ben Hogan irons!

Love Hogan irons and am so glad they're back! Fitting would be an amazing opportunity. And I live in Chicago!

Club champion is one of the best fitters, Ben Hogan makes awesome equipment - what more can i say?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another amazing opportunity from THP! Good luck to all. :cool:👊

Entry:
Not too many options for a good fitting where I live and even less of a chance to see or hit Hogan irons!

Looks like a lot of new members are entering this one. Welcome to all of you! No better place to be for golf and you're seeing one of the reasons why right here! Don't forget to join the Albatross Club if you plan on sticking around! Gives you an extra entry in this one as well

Love to get my grips on Hogan gear and get fitted by Club Champion! I would play like a champion on the greens with an upgrade!

What a great opportunity to improve my game by two of the best in the business!

This amazing contest gives a lucky forum member an amazing package that includes new irons, full Club Champion fitting, airfare, hotel, food and a whole lot more.

View attachment 8930357

When & Where
June 3rd
Chicago, IL

The Details
One lucky forum winner will win an amazing prize courtesy of THP, Ben Hogan and Club Champion. You will be flown to Chicago where we will pick you up from the airport and bring you to Club Champion HQ. There you will meet the team at Club Champion along with Tyler from Ben Hogan. You will learn about both Ben Hogan clubs as well as go through a premium fitting, where you will get a brand new set of Ben Hogan irons. From there dinner with the group and a quick stay overnight and then off to the airport the next day to fly home.

New Ben Hogan Irons
Airfare
Hotel
Food and Drinks
And a whole lot more

Qualifying
THP Experiences are about making the impossible, possible. This is open to anybody that is a forum member. However when signup opens up, 2020 Albatross Club Members will receive double the entries in the hopper. The 2020 Albatross Club membership goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

How to Signup
Signing up for a chance at this amazing grand prize is pretty easy. Just follow the 3 steps below and you could win.

2. Post in this thread why you want to win new a fitting at Club Champion and a new set of Ben Hogan irons in 20 words or less.

Rules
One entry per person
RH Golfers only

The 2020 Albatross Club
2020 Albatross Club Members will receive a second ball in the hopper for entry. Albatross Club membership goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Good luck everybody. We have over 15 amazing THP Experiences scheduled this year, so you will have opportunities for wonderful adventures all year long. Make sure to follow along on the THP Forum and/or social media to stay up to date on all of the incredible options.
This fitting would be amazing! All my clubs are around 6 years old, so time for a new set. Also, June 3rd is my birthday so...

Good luck to all who enter!

Dangit!!!!!!!! On vacation during this time!!!! Good luck to everyone who enters! This is gonna be one fun ride!

Entry:

Hogan is a name that means "the best."
Club Champion is the best.
It's time to go with the best.

What are you currently playing? A 2 index, it might be fun seeing how low you can go with a fitted set, hard to believe that a set that was right for your body 11 years ago is still the right set now (we are not getting younger and our bodies are bound to change). (y)
I'm going to refrain from specifying my exact clubs for fear of embarrassment. I am about an inch taller than I was 10 years ago, a bunch stronger but I still shoot scratch golf with them, so never really cared to drop $800-$1,200 on clubs when I'm just casually playing. It would be cool to see what fitted clubs would do for me though, but I just go out and have fun, I hit the ball plenty far if we are being honest. Maybe this year is the year though, new clubs might be on the horizon.

View attachment 8930357

When & Where
June 3rd
Chicago, IL

The Details

New Ben Hogan Irons
Airfare
Hotel
Food and Drinks
And a whole lot more

Qualifying

How to Signup

Rules
One entry per person
RH Golfers only

The 2020 Albatross Club

I’ve never been fit and hogan clubs have always intrigued and this would be a great experience.

Ben Hogan really has that classic look. Would love a set and to visit CHI town.

View attachment 8930357

When & Where
June 3rd
Chicago, IL

The Details

New Ben Hogan Irons
Airfare
Hotel
Food and Drinks
And a whole lot more

Qualifying

How to Signup

Rules
One entry per person
RH Golfers only

The 2020 Albatross Club

Good luck everybody. We have over 15 amazing THP Experiences scheduled this year, so you will have opportunities for wonderful adventures all year long. Make sure to follow along on the THP Forum and/or social media to stay up to date on all of
so they can teach me to hit my G53 Correctly. Alsmy irons are almost 25 years old and need new ones!

View attachment 8930357

When & Where
June 3rd
Chicago, IL

The Details

New Ben Hogan Irons
Airfare
Hotel
Food and Drinks
And a whole lot more

Qualifying

How to Signup

Rules
One entry per person
RH Golfers only

The 2020 Albatross Club

They can teach me to hit my G53 Correctly and my irons are 25 years old and need new ones!

Another great experience opportunity! I am holding off from signing up for this one. I need to see what the ortho doc says about this shoulder before I sign up for any more. Good luck to those entering. It is going to be awesome!

View attachment 8930357

When & Where
June 3rd
Chicago, IL

The Details

New Ben Hogan Irons
Airfare
Hotel
Food and Drinks
And a whole lot more

Qualifying

How to Signup

Rules
One entry per person
RH Golfers only

The 2020 Albatross Club

Lifelong Ben Hogan fan. This would be a fantastic experience.

I'm taking lessons now after my back surgery would be great to have a new set of clubs to replace my old ones

I need this to keep up with my 2 teenagers who are beating the crap out of me these days.

Getting fit by experts into some really innovative irons sounds like a perfect combination for my first time.

Because I've never been fitted in 30 years and remember how good I was playing in 1990s when I had Hogan Edge Irons in my bag.

Back