The Official Brooks Koepka Thread

Yes but for how much longer who knows...
Shot 1 326 yds to left fairway, 110 yds to hole
Shot 1 334 yds to right rough, 133 yds to hole
Shot 1 311 yds to left fairway, 151 yds to hole
Shot 1 303 yds to right fairway, 161 yds to hole
Shot 1 326 yds to fairway bunker, 258 yds to hole

Seemed ok today. 😳

Shot 1 326 yds to left fairway, 110 yds to hole
Shot 1 334 yds to right rough, 133 yds to hole
Shot 1 311 yds to left fairway, 151 yds to hole
Shot 1 303 yds to right fairway, 161 yds to hole
Shot 1 326 yds to fairway bunker, 258 yds to hole

Seemed ok today. 😳
I say this as a Callaway fan boy and a Brooks Koepka fan: I sure hope he keeps this driver in the bag but when his driving stats for this week are hitting 35% of fairways and only 55.5% of greens in reg and only 53.57% of fairways for this current season, there's a good chance it might be switched out but we'll see. Distance is never an issue for Brooks, but he needs accuracy to win majors especially at Augusta.

Ol Brooksy is looking more like a former linebacker that discovered beer and buffets.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, golf needs more brooks!

Why is he commenting on golf when he doesn't care about golf? I don't get it.

"You're out there for 5 hours might as well enjoy it" LOL

Glad to see that he is putting his money where his mouth is in regards to not needing to keep up. His OWGR rank has continued to fall. Keep up the good work Brooks!!! At this rate both Bryson and Reed will be ahead of you soon. He has also proved that there is no rivalry with Rory.. Hit em where it hurts dog..

1595366744837.png

Glad to see that he is putting his money where his mouth is in regards to not needing to keep up. His OWGR rank has continued to fall. Keep up the good work Brooks!!! At this rate both Bryson and Reed will be ahead of you soon. He has also proved that there is no rivalry with Rory.. Hit em where it hurts dog..

View attachment 8954493
I'm good with all that except Reed. Is like to see him join Koepka on the way down.

I don’t like Brooke but I would like to see him play better...

Most players in game today will never get 4 majors. They will be lucky to get a couple. Not many golfers in history have gotten 4,mmuch less 2 US Opens...

Most players in game today will never get 4 majors. They will be lucky to get a couple. Not many golfers in history have gotten 4,mmuch less 2 US Opens...

More players have won 4 (or more) majors (29) than have won 2 (or more) US Opens (22).

More players have won 4 (or more) majors (29) than have won 2 (or more) US Opens (22).

Not sure what your point is?

Brooks has done both.

Most of the golfers alive today will do neither.

I guess your Pont is its easier to win 4 majors than it is to win 2 us Opens. PerhPerhaps I guess. Phil would agree I guess. Us Open is the toughest challenge on earth, after all. Moot point though since Brooks done both.

Masters easiest major to win by far. Jack got 6 of em because of the small field.

Not sure what your point is?

Well, initially, I thought you were saying it was harder to get 4 Majors than 2 US Opens and I was trying to refute that. Then, after I posted, I reread your post and I think you're saying that 2 US Opens is more difficult. So, I guess I'm agreeing with you. I'm a numbers guy and I just had to see how the numbers fleshed out.

Brooks has done both.

We know.

Most of the golfers alive today will do neither.

Well, duh. I mean, how many millions of golf players are there in the world? Four Majors each year (besides 2020) and only 1 US Open each year. It's a small club.

MC for Brooks at the 3M.:(

Bummer. But get healthy!

Attachments

• BC0DF2F7-B5CC-41E1-AA2F-0CE4AEB6F572.jpeg
    BC0DF2F7-B5CC-41E1-AA2F-0CE4AEB6F572.jpeg
    51.2 KB · Views: 15
well that's a bummer

Unfortunate. Had a feeling that knee was worse than he was letting on, and affecting his hip.

To bad, he is always fun to watch.

Big bummer, I wonder if he's injury was that bad back when he was still playing and fighting through it?

Back