Nice review and good looking clubs!

I was being facetious...the commercial where the beautiful people get off the twin engine plane with a noirish, hipster feel

I was being facetious...the commercial where the beautiful people get off the twin engine plane with a noirish, hipster feel
Hahaha, I gotcha. FWIW, the commercial was a bit.....interesting....to me too.

They definitely are not for your muni kid crowd. Or at least that is not their target audience. Golf clubs can be for anyone that wants them.

Nice review and good looking clubs!

This one isn't much of a review, but intro to the brand and interview. Definitely check it out, some pretty interesting stuff.

Introduction, review... it's all semantics!:ROFLMAO: I kind of like XXIO. They're different. People have never heard of them and can't pronounce the name. But the important question is

Do they have lefty versions?

Introduction, review... it's all semantics!:ROFLMAO: I kind of like XXIO. They're different. People have never heard of them and can't pronounce the name. But the important question is

Do they have lefty versions?
Yes they do.
And just in case anybody is following, it is Zexio.

Yes they do.
And just in case anybody is following, it is Zexio.

Ha! I’ve been pronouncing it Exio!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to splurge on one of those drivers. Maybe next year.

Counterbalanced shafts are a thing now.

I would love to splurge on one of those drivers. Maybe next year.

I think the X described in this one, would suit you pretty well. If you get a chance to test one out, let us know how it goes.

Definitely something to check out; intrigued by the company's offerings.

The weight plus sounds interesting. Worth a look next time I see them..

@JB & I thought you were sending THP XOXO messages. 😂

Great article! I’ve only hit a few shots off one of their first drivers a long long time ago.

Good interview @JB. This is definitely a brand I would like to try some day.

Really happy to see Ernie win both for himself and the brand and all the teams at Srixon/Cleveland/XXIO. They have worked hard at promoting the brand, product is solid and super seeing them getting success.

I have played XXIO for several years. 9 woods and hybrids and 10 irons. I love them. Just got the X driver with their Demo product. It is unreal adding 8-10 yards over my 9 driver. Trying the X irons next. Great clubs for swing speeds under 90 mph. X clubs 90-100 mph swing speeds.

I have played XXIO for several years. 9 woods and hybrids and 10 irons. I love them. Just got the X driver with their Demo product. It is unreal adding 8-10 yards over my 9 driver. Trying the X irons next. Great clubs for swing speeds under 90 mph. X clubs 90-100 mph swing speeds.

Wow that is great. Congrats.

I watch Crossfield laser drives down the pipe with the XXIO X is making me want this lighter technology..... I may try to offload some gear To justify a new X.

A little expensive for me. $649 for the XXIO Eleven driver. I play the Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo at half the price. I haven't compared them by hitting the Eleven, but IMHO I don't believe the Eleven is $300 better.

I ended up buying the XXIO X driver. I had a whole bunch of trade ins and I took the plunge. This driver is made for me. The lighter shaft is an amazing fit and I have actually hit some very, very long drives for me. I was fortunate enough to play today and I was amazed at how straight I was hitting it as well. I was worried that my dispersion would be all over the place, but It was tighter than ever. I know this won’t be for everyone, but I am 49 with a SS around 100-105. I am stoked about this club and will let you know how it goes If I still get to play.

I ended up buying the XXIO X driver. I had a whole bunch of trade ins and I took the plunge. This driver is made for me. The lighter shaft is an amazing fit and I have actually hit some very, very long drives for me. I was fortunate enough to play today and I was amazed at how straight I was hitting it as well. I was worried that my dispersion would be all over the place, but It was tighter than ever. I know this won’t be for everyone, but I am 49 with a SS around 100-105. I am stoked about this club and will let you know how it goes If I still get to play.

Thats awesome. Looking forward to following along with how you do with it.

I was fortunate enough to walk 9 holes today and was able to hit my XXIO X driver. I am an admitted homer to the Srixon/Cleveland/XXIO brand but there is something really special about this driver. I am loving the lightness and the dispersion with this club. I was further than my F9 on the same course and much more in control. If you would have told me that I would be hitting a driver with a 47g shaft when I started the season I would’ve laughed at you. I know it won’t be for everyone, but it is a very sound piece of equipment.

I was fortunate enough to walk 9 holes today and was able to hit my XXIO X driver. I am an admitted homer to the Srixon/Cleveland/XXIO brand but there is something really special about this driver. I am loving the lightness and the dispersion with this club. I was further than my F9 on the same course and much more in control. If you would have told me that I would be hitting a driver with a 47g shaft when I started the season I would’ve laughed at you. I know it won’t be for everyone, but it is a very sound piece of equipment.
Noelle had a bit to say about this line during the live stream and I am so in need of this head

I love the XXIO X Driver. I hate the Winn Lite Dri Tech grip. I am going to throw a GP MCC +4 on it. Not sure if that will mess up swing weights but I really hate the Winn grip.

Back