Tour Event 2020 Players Championship Contest with Golf Pride Grips

Tony Finau
9/10

ES6QFOwWAAA13yn.jpg

Not a bad start for Bryson and Hideki.

I'm getting tired of the Phil hitting bombs thing when I feel like everytime I see him on a teebox he is yelling fore

Anyone watching yet? Michelle Wie as a broadcaster ? Needs some work

Scheffler & DeChambeau playing some good golf this morning. Actually a lot of people are playing well with the conditions ripe for the taking.

...and Oosthuizen WD's from event. Wonder if it was an injury or poor play today.

Russel Knox may want to "test positive" before making the turn today....

...and Oosthuizen WD's from event. Wonder if it was an injury or poor play today.
well they arent "allowed" to WD for oor play, soooo

Look at Scottie Schef having another fast start. Just needs to hold it all together and he may be able to win on tour soon

well they arent "allowed" to WD for oor play, soooo
Hahahaha...well he must have pulled a back muscle when he hit that last ball in the water.

There was talk about Christiaan Bezuidenhout was about to break out...could it be this week?

I think that I just heard that no more spectators after today at the Players.

I think that I just heard that no more spectators after today at the Players.
Yep...wow life as we know it is going to cease.

I am just going to continue watching golf as a distraction.

No fans Friday thru Sunday at the Players

I'm getting tired of the Phil hitting bombs thing when I feel like everytime I see him on a teebox he is yelling fore
Bombs or not, that's always been Phil. 🤣🤣

Turn on PGa Tour live and they’re all either looking for their balls or not in the fwy :oops::oops::oops:

Turn on PGa Tour live and they’re all either looking for their balls or not in the fwy :oops::oops::oops:

all looking for Phils haha

b281216883951b7050b2d1cee769578e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This Christiaan kid for $20k is the fantasy steal of the weekend... -4 thru 8

Back