Tour Event 2020 Players Championship Contest with Golf Pride Grips

b281216883951b7050b2d1cee769578e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People don't like Reed, me included - but how much would it help him and change the narrative if he sucked it up and signed something for the guy? Worst thing he could do was have security remove him, which apparently is what he did.

People don't like Reed, me included - but how much would it help him and change the narrative if he sucked it up and signed something for the guy? Worst thing he could do was have security remove him, which apparently is what he did.

Could be the no autograph policy. No need to rake Mr. Reed over the coals for this one.

isn't there a ban on autographs right now?

He's not going to win any fans back with behavior like that

Hideki still leading, but his start (on the back 9) was insane.

3705A71E-7E4D-499E-BFAD-A8D396BABDD0.jpeg

Spieth really struggling on the greens

Anyone watching yet? Michelle Wie as a broadcaster ? Needs some work
I just can't see how this could possibly be a bad thing.

Matt Every with a crazy card of a back 9.

7C1650AA-8C35-4EA9-846B-0C29A10BAC15.jpeg

[mention]JB [/mention] What app is that?

Hideki is going nuts right now.

I just saw them interviewing some of the players about the 'no spectators' thing. They all fell into line and gave the right platitudes, but what I'm sure they probably wanted to say but couldn't: "It's gonna be so freakin' awesome to finally hit a shot without some mouth-breathing moron yelling 'Ba-ba-BOOOEY!' or 'MASHED POTATOES!!!!'" :LOL:

[mention]JB [/mention] What app is that?

Its not, just PGA Tour.
Not sure user mentions work on Tapatalk (sometimes they do, other times they dont).
But with the browser being so good now, its not needed :D

Talk about limping home. Gary Woodland was under par all day.
2 bogeys and a double in his last 3 holes has him +3.

other than his random 65, this has been pretty typical of him recently.

I like how he was candid after his round at the API - I really like him, hope he can get back into the winners circle

Hideki ooking pretty good! He is one of those guys I really enjoy watching play.

Last edited:
Hideki ties course record in first round. What an awesome 3W shot and follows it up with an uphill 25ft eagle putt to close out his round at -9.

What a round by Hideki.

If you took all my birdies from 2019 I think Hideki would still have me by a couple. 🔥🔥🔥

Back