The Netflix and Streaming Thread

Kicking it off tonight.

Kind of excited, actually. Season one sucked me in pretty good.

I only watched 2 episodes of season 1. Guess I need to revisit that show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm on episode 4 and can't quite get into it this season.

It explores more characters to build towards the next couple episodes. My wife didn’t like the middle episodes neither.

Watched episode 1 of Better Call Saul season 5 last night. Good start to an always great show.
I’ve been super impressed with this series. It’s been great watching all the little dots get connected.

Well this is embarrassing, I'm home sick with stomach virus, needed something to watch, saw the ad for virgin river and gave it a try. It's kind of a chick flick type, but I got into it and am going to finish it. Honestly it's a nice change from all blood and guts!

Now watching justified on hulu. It's very good

Patiently waiting for season 3 of Ozarks ! March 27th

Now watching justified on hulu. It's very good
Justified is a great show.

Apathy towards Anthony Mackie aside, the second season of Altered Carbon is doing a good job of ending an episode on a note that makes you think "well, what harm could watching one more do?"

Patiently waiting for season 3 of Ozarks ! March 27th
I've watched most of ozark, for some reason I got tired of it and needed a break.

I watched the dirt last night. It's a Documentary about Motley Crue. I've never been a fan of the band but I watch a lot of documentaries and enjoyed this one.

It's amazing how coming into a lot of money can really mess people up.

Almost finished watching the first series of Van Helsing

Seems to have some similarities to The Walking Dead (which I gave up on as it was very much the same formula repeated every season from what I did watch of it)

I just finished watching Deadwood. It was a good show if you don't mind a lot of swearing. The ending was weird and really left me scratching my head. Lots of unanswered questions with that ending.

I just binge watched Altered Carbon 1 and 2 over the last few weeks. Enjoyed 1 much more that season 2.

I just finished watching Deadwood. It was a good show if you don't mind a lot of swearing. The ending was weird and really left me scratching my head. Lots of unanswered questions with that ending.
The movie doesn't answer any of them.

Just finished watching the ZZ Top documentary on Netflix. Very good!

I just finished watching justified. I've been home sick (slight cold) and on my a** for 2 days watching TV! I really enjoyed the justified series and thought the ending was pretty good.

Finished Altered Carbon Season 2, and thought it wasn't half bad.
Not an Anthony Mackie fan, but I am ok with it if it was just for one season.

We have started into Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner; and have started back up with GLOW again.

Finished Altered Carbon Season 2, and thought it wasn't half bad.
Not an Anthony Mackie fan, but I am ok with it if it was just for one season.

We have started into Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner; and have started back up with GLOW again.
I have never heard of breakfast lunch dinner, I put it on my watch list

I have never heard of breakfast lunch dinner, I put it on my watch list

Its good so far. David Chang hitting up cities and taking a celebrity guest out for some good looking food.

Ill have to check out breakfast,lunch,dinner. I just watched a new episode of Chef w/Jon Favreau with Wolfgang Puck. Not bad. Made me hungry and then made dinner:D

Started watching The Standups again for the 2nd time. There are a couple in there that are absolutely hilarious.
I don't know why, but Gina Yashere's comedy cracks me up.

Saw Spencer confidential yesterday! Enjoyed it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pharmacist is getting a go tonight. Seems interesting

The pharmacist is getting a go tonight. Seems interesting

I enjoyed it. I did spend about 25 years working in the retail drug industry so knew I would.

Watching Outbreak. Seems appropriate.

This thread is probably going to get a lot more action with no sports to watch.

Back