PW-6 iron are pretty close. The 5 and 4-iron are significantly bigger than the Ft. Worth, but still 'blade' like. I am not sure if you have ever seen the 5 or 4-iron in the Ft. Worth, but they were like true butter knives and you might have started shaking over address. The ICONs long irons do not give the same intimidation and rather promote the confidence factor. :)

Thanks for the reply, I have seen the ft.worths in hand and am really glad to hear the 4 & 5 irons are bigger. I wish there were a way to see these in hand in Canada prior to ordering. Boy are they tempting

That style is made for 1950s/1960s lofts.
I'd be curious to see how launchable they'd be with modern lofts.

These are the same lofts as the PTx Pros and Edge irons. Also, we can adjust each club +/- 2 degrees.

Thanks for the reply, I have seen the ft.worths in hand and am really glad to hear the 4 & 5 irons are bigger. I wish there were a way to see these in hand in Canada prior to ordering. Boy are they tempting

Modern Golf just signed up for our club fitters program.

Great write up Dean! Great looking irons and that price point is very reasonable!

If a combo set becomes a thing, @GraniteRoost needs to have a set in his bag. Perfect candidate for putting them through their paces.

They will be in the demo program soon. :)

How’s the 7 wood development coming along? 😁

You guys nailed the aesthetics, those irons look awesome

How’s the 7 wood development coming along? 😁

You guys nailed the aesthetics, those irons look awesome
The same as my set matching GW probably!:LOL:

These have to be the best looking irons of the year so far, I just wish kbs tour v’s worked for me

I wonder which THPers pre-ordered.

I hope some some did. These are gorgeous and should be in the hands of some THPers

I hope some some did. These are gorgeous and should be in the hands of some THPers

They will be in your hands.
We probably need to pick someone else too.

They will be in your hands.
We probably need to pick someone else too.

I would think there would be some interest in that right?

I'm going to have to really check these out this year. I'm a huge fan of the looks, can't wait to hit them and see how they perform.

I won't be ordering them. But, I am interested in possibly taking advantage of the demo program. Not for potential purchase. Just to see what they're all about. I have never hit a Hogan iron and am very interested in just seeing how they play. For what? $20? It is worth that just to try them out. I know a few guys that would be possible customers if they like them too.

I won't be ordering them. But, I am interested in possibly taking advantage of the demo program. Not for potential purchase. Just to see what they're all about. I have never hit a Hogan iron and am very interested in just seeing how they play. For what? $20? It is worth that just to try them out. I know a few guys that would be possible customers if they like them too.

Have you done blades before?

I wonder which THPers pre-ordered.
I wish I was in a position that I could. Those are the best looking irons since the Apex 19 Pro's came out IMO. I might have to try out that demo program now that warm weather is back next week. Either way I love seeing what the brand is doing.

Also, for anyone loving the looks but thinking that a blade is out of their pay grade. Yes, a blade is more demanding. But, I often feel like they're a lot more playable than they get credit for. Especially in the short irons. The long irons can be tough as expected. If they make a combo set available I implore anyone on the fence to at least try them. A blade won't be for everyone, but I'd say give them a try, you may be surprised.

Old school here - What shaft is similar to the Apex? The best golf I ever played was with Hogan irons.
Clubs look beautiful.

Back