ANNOUNCEMENT Live Chat with Jason Finley from Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Next week, we will have a THP Live Chat with Jason Finley, from Callaway Golf. For those that have been around for a while, you know that Jason is an open book about the golf industry, products and of course The Grandaddy. This is your chance to chat about anything you want.

Live Chat.jpg

Mark the calendar for the date above and you will not want to miss it. Might have some fun stuff to discuss :cool:.

If you cannot be here, but have some questions, drop them in the thread now and we can always get them answered during the chat.

Fun stuff to discuss? Wonder what on earth that could possibly be :D Can't wait till next Thursday!

I really want to join this. Have some Qs on golf ball design and construction, and few better to answer them than Mr Finley. This type of access is priceless

• Admin
Fun stuff to discuss? Wonder what on earth that could possibly be :D Can't wait till next Thursday!

It can technically be anything THPers would like it to be.

hell yes

This will be fun.

It can technically be anything THPers would like it to be.
Like which Darth does Finley relate more closely to?

Talking with Jason is always a riot. This should be fun.

This is going to be great. Mr. Finley is always a fun person to listen to.

Sounds like a good time! Definitely will try to tune in

Looking forward to it. Kudos to Jason and Callaway for their engagement in the THP community!

Finley is awesome!! Should be a great chat. Maybe we can get a new Graddaddy teammate to join in and do some trash talking.

Nice! Always have time for Mr. Finley.

I want to know if @JasonFinleyCG has the Rickie cojones to play the Granddaddy left handed? 🤣

Awesome! What a great opportunity to do something while stuck inside

Awesome, I'm all in.

Hmmm maybe we get a Darth Finley Grandaddy team member announcement!

Awesome.

I guess one question that comes to mind: How does he think Covid-19 will impact the golf industry?

Saved to the calendar. This should be fun!

I'll definitely be listening!

Hmm, I sense there could be an announcement related to a certain event later this year during this interview with Darth Finley.

This is going to be fun. Cant wait!

Back