Pops

Formerly Bbutler
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Had finally decided on new tecs with steel fiber shafts. Contacted a shop I have bought through before. Rep has given me a good deal. Store owner called rep to get pricing. Rep told him that cobra custom was on hold due to virus concerns in California. Guess I’ll have to wait a while longer.

Had finally decided on new tecs with steel fiber shafts. Contacted a shop I have bought through before. Rep has given me a good deal. Store owner called rep to get pricing. Rep told him that cobra custom was on hold due to virus concerns in California. Guess I’ll have to wait a while longer.
I'm betting the same can be said about a lot of the OEM's right now. Going to be a rough year for the golf industry, and hell, for everyone really.

Spoke to a Yags this morning and he said normally at 7am half the lot is full because people are in there building clubs.

Only a eight cars with people getting work equipment to WFH

Different world now

I'm betting the same can be said about a lot of the OEM's right now. Going to be a rough year for the golf industry, and hell, for everyone really.
I really think it's going to bounce back at some point, but yeah...definitely going to be rough for a while man. :confused:

I'm so thankful that I got my order in last week & my clubs should be delivered to my work today!

I'm so thankful that I got my order in last week & my clubs should be delivered to my work today!

same here. Mine came in Tuesday.

Pretty certain nobody is going to work after the stay in home order. Its unfortunate that we are in times like this, sadly new golf equipment being shipped out isn't going to be high on many peoples list

Pretty certain nobody is going to work after the stay in home order. Its unfortunate that we are in times like this, sadly new golf equipment being shipped out isn't going to be high on many peoples list

youd be surprised. The definition of “essential” is being applied pretty loosely lately for jobs. There’s still a lot of people out and about here lately.

youd be surprised. The definition of “essential” is being applied pretty loosely lately for jobs. There’s still a lot of people out and about here lately.

I had a very important business meeting in downtown Salt Lake City yesterday and I have never seen it look so deserted. Just empty, and our State has an executive directive in place to avoid more than ten in a room at a time, but has not ordered people into their homes. The combination of Coronavirus and the earthquake has severely impacted things here.

I was almost dead set on a SIM driver this year, but the deal on the F9’s were too good to pass up. I ordered mine on Monday and it arrived today. I guess I decided at the right time.

Pretty soon it’s gonna be coming to more than just CA, heres some prep going on in Philly

View attachment 8932802

New York has issued a stay at home order for the entire state. Our state‘s governor issued an executive order yesterday, prohibiting meetings of greater than 10 people. Two counties immediately issued notices that they would prosecute people who conducted gatherings of more than 10 as a Class B Misdemeanor. Today, the Governor re-issued the order as a recommendation, not a prohibition. It‘s getting crazy.

New York has issued a stay at home order for the entire state. Our state‘s governor issued an executive order yesterday, prohibiting meetings of greater than 10 people. Two counties immediately issued notices that they would prosecute people who conducted gatherings of more than 10 as a Class B Misdemeanor. Today, the Governor re-issued the order as a recommendation, not a prohibition. It‘s getting crazy.

NJ governor just hinted at a stay at home order starting tomorrow night

My Cobra order literally shipped out at noon yesterday....was tracking it to see if it actually got out of state. Last update was it was in Oceanside last evening....

My Cobra order literally shipped out at noon yesterday....was tracking it to see if it actually got out of state. Last update was it was in Oceanside last evening....
Most transportation is considered essential so FedEx/UPS will still be sending trucks out.

Back