What did you shoot today?

Shot an 83, pretty amazing since I had 4 double bogeys and didn't hit my irons well all day.

another disappointing day. 44-41. including an 8 on a par 5. no penalties. same ball played for the whole day and still that score. i got some terrible breaks. missed some very makeable putts. but the short game is so bad. it’s miserable.

Shot 83 playing to a 13 today. Got 2nd place net so not too bad. A few bad tee shots and a couple bad breaks because of them. And at the start of the round I left a couple putts short including a 5ft birdie putt.

I played my first round of the year (and first since Oct. '19) Saturday. My boss, a salesman we deal (and golf) with a lot, and I met for an afternoon round, very pleasant low 70's with light breeze. I started par-par-birdie, and got thru the 8th hole at +2, but made my big blunder/errror/stupid - take yer pick - at the 9th tee, a par 5 where I chose driver, when lay-up was called for (I forgot how close the ravine is). I put it in the right trees and hit a tree squarely and went OB with my second. I dropped in my divot and smashed a great fading driver out to short wedge range, but it was a 7 when the carnage ended, and a 40 on the front. The back went a little better, as I carded 7 pars and 2 bogeys for a 38 and a 78 on the round. For a round with such a dumb hole and 3 3-putts, it was overall pretty good for 5 months of rustiness.

8/13 Fairways
10/18 Greens
31 Putts

Last edited:
43/44, 87 @ Crandon golf in Key Biscayne. Always a tough track when the white tees play 73/138 and 6,400 yds. An awesome time with the 305 THP crew!!

#latepost

38-38 76 in what hopefully is not the last round in a while. Home course closed today as of 8:00 this evening. Still a few courses supposed to remain open. Time will tell.

I had a really good day, today.

6E288834-9A8E-4866-9017-510F822FC3EB.jpeg

My foot. Every course in the county is closed for the next 3 weeks. Traveling to Monterey tomorrow. Gotta get out and play before the entire state is shut down.

38/41 for a 79. Played much better than the score. But overall happy to be breaking 80 with the little amount of rounds I’ve played since the grandaddy

We have TopTracer Range at our course. I shot a -3 69 at St Andrews. Too bad real golf doesn't mimic virtual golf. :rolleyes:

Shot 49/49 for a 98...wasn't good but I guess it's where I'm at in my game. at least, it's sub-100. and I got through 18 in 2:15 since the course wasn't all that busy.

50/52 for 102 today. got word we may be sheltering in place at midnight...

46/42 = 88 on the first round for this official season. Was -1 though the first 5 holes on the back until my partner actually pointed it out. :nono:
Then of course the wheels came off a little. My goal is to keep it in the 80's this year so I'll take this as a good start.

70* today, blizzard warning for tomorrow. Spring in CO

Last edited:
35-36=71 new PB for me.

44/41 today at Debary. Course was great and greens great. Place was empty! Me and my neighbor played in 3 hrs. I was a mess on the front 9. Lack of warming up and stiff back didn’t help. But a great day! 622A6C6C-8351-4F44-96D4-77CD015CE01F.jpegBCFD6344-6CB9-43AC-8E39-60C1E7A385B8.jpegBCFD6344-6CB9-43AC-8E39-60C1E7A385B8.jpeg

3-18-20 (2).png

First score of the year. Started on the back and was doing great. Then went through a nightmare stretch with my swing from 16-5, but miraculously managed to eek out par on all but one. Tried to stick with what I'm working on, but man, that was rough for a bit. Dropping three putts from 22 ft or more for eagle, birdie, and a par save respectively definitely helped today. Weird round, but so grateful to get it in before more weather and likely closures come.

For anyone paying super close attention, my handicap isn't accurate on thegrint anymore. They still don't have an option for them to NOT submit the scores you input there to GHIN, and the inaccuracies in thegrints course data makes that kind of a nightmare. So the differential is close, but the net score would be 73.

Shot a 98 today played solo there was no one to be paired with today. I play better with other golfers for some reason. I couldnt get a full turn today and couldn't figured it out.

haz.jpg

Shot 79 today. Finally hit my irons well. Had a lot of uneven lies. Ball above below feet by a few inches. Hit most every shot solid. My score was close to the heat we had in Virginia. Shorts/Golf shirt and I was sweating. Bag on my back though. Finally got some sun...Yahoo.

Had another good round today. Started out slow but came thru on the back nine. At one point I was 4 under on the back and then 2 holes took care of that.
40/35=75

Got out on the course again today (everything is shutting down tomorrow) and shot a 94. Hit 11/14 fairways. Iron play is still a work in progress but putting was better.

But the best part of it all was the stretch of 14-15-16 where I went birdie-par-EAGLE to go three under for three holes. Best three hole score of my life and man did it feel good. 490 yard Par 5 was a dogleg right and I played my fade with confidence and cut the corner, leaving 195 out. Hit a beautiful 6i on the front edge which took a great bounce leaving me a 5 foot putt for eagle. I took my time and buried it.
30F9BAFC-1AD5-4354-BF9E-E96F968CD28B.jpeg

Last edited:
47/47 Had 3 birdie opportunities and one chance at an eagle and barfed them all - squeezed out pars though :mad: Bogied all but 2 holes on first 9 and had one hole I shot trip bogey on. I was almost smelling an 80s round. It was still a great day too and I stayed below 100 once again. YAY! ;)

So took the kid out today. Somehow even with a 4 year old steadily listening less and making more noise as the day went on, I shot my new personal best. I went 37 on the front and 40 on the back. That was with 3 straight bogies to start the back when all of a sudden hurricane level winds showed up. It literally was so windy it was blowing a ball clean off the green until it hit the thicker fringe.

Shot a 91 today. 41 on the front with a triple. Blew up on the back thanks to my struggles off the tee.

Last edited:
Back