Toulon Chicago and Odyssey Double Wide

great info and pics. thanks for posting!

This Chicago is literally stealing the show in the aesthetics department! Sheeeeesh!

Looks like the Columbus didn't make the cut!

I guess I'm the odd man out. I prefer the double wide over the Chicago. BTW, what's up with all lack of southern cities represented by putters?

I guess I'm the odd man out. I prefer the double wide over the Chicago. BTW, what's up with all lack of southern cities represented by putters?
There is nothing wrong with the double wide, great putter. Not sure how they name the putters with the cities. They are in California, so maybe not into souther hospitality.

Looks like the Columbus didn't make the cut!
There is no comparison at all. Quite a bit longer heel to toe and just seems to have a different feel.
I will let ya know when it hits the for sale thread. ;)

There is no comparison at all. Quite a bit longer heel to toe and just seems to have a different feel.
I will let ya know when it hits the for sale thread. ;)
Thanks for the heads up but I'm replacing my stroke lab shaft in my Columbus to get a better feel. I just didn't get along with the shaft.

Wish there was another stock neck option without going through the Garage for a $100 upcharge. I just can't look down at double bends anymore.

I like the looks of the Chicago.

Wish there was another stock neck option without going through the Garage for a $100 upcharge. I just can't look down at double bends anymore.
Doesn't meet your eye or don't like the looks at setup?

Doesn't meet your eye or don't like the looks at setup?

I used to like double bends but something changed in the last couple of years and now I just don't like the look of them at address. I prefer a plumber's neck or a single bend. I just think double bends look funky to me now but not sure exactly why that changed?!

So which one are you gaming better? Or haven't you had a chance yet? I love the looks of the Chicago, but I'm betting I'd put better with the Double Wide.

So which one are you gaming better? Or haven't you had a chance yet? I love the looks of the Chicago, but I'm betting I'd put better with the Double Wide.
I had quite a few rounds with the Double Wide already, today was the 2nd round with the Chicago. Being honest there is not comparison IMO. The Chicago just feels so much better to me. The DW with the insert has a very different feel to it. I think the Chicago gets the ball rolling better faster IMO.
If I had to choose one right now to stay in the bag for the year, it would be the Chicago. 27 putts on back to back days with scores of 71 and 75.

I had quite a few rounds with the Double Wide already, today was the 2nd round with the Chicago. Being honest there is not comparison IMO. The Chicago just feels so much better to me. The DW with the insert has a very different feel to it. I think the Chicago gets the ball rolling better faster IMO.
If I had to choose one right now to stay in the bag for the year, it would be the Chicago. 27 putts on back to back days with scores of 71 and 75.
You're gonna make me buy a Toulon man.. stop it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

You're gonna make me buy a Toulon man.. stop it.

That wouldn't be a bad thing ya know. :D

For my bank account it might be....

About the cost of a new driver, but you get to use this twice as much during a round. :sneaky::whistle:

The size is perfect as it the color of the head, just perfect and appealing.
It looks like the same size as the BHB02 from Ben Hogan. I think that is an exceptional shape. I like The Double Wide too so I bet I would love that Chicago. It is definitely sexy as a pair of stark white shoes!!!

One of the guys I played with today is a big blade guy. Let him roll it a few of his putts, this was about the most he would say. "Damn that feels so good, and the roll is smooth." I would bet he will have one in the bag shortly.

30 putts with the Chicago today. I had a lot of putts in the 30 foot range today and left all of the lags within a 3 foot circle of the pin. I made all of the 2nd putts to save par or make a bogey.

That is a great looking putter!

Back