I would love to be the THPer to pre order these clubs, I just dont think I would do them justice. My game is nowhere near it should be to swing these, but I wouldn't mind taking a swing with these at a range. At least then, there would be only a few people around.:p

They will be in your hands.
We probably need to pick someone else too.
I hate to be that guy....but Hi JB!

Daaamn these irons look phenomenal.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB

I don't have much going on these days.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's a tough choice! The chrome looks so classy and traditional and the black DBM finish is awesome and wear is minimal!

I would have to go with the chrome, they are bringing back memories of my 99 Apex blades.

Pfft you guys think JB is making this decision haha

Pfft you guys think JB is making this decision haha
Haha. Keeping everyone in their toes.

Out if curiosity, what is your typical iron category of choice?

So @ddec - we might have to meet for a golf date in southern VT soon ;) This is pretty awesome to hear.

I did not pre-order but was tempted... COVID-19 threw my household a nice loss of one income curveball for the interim.

Haha. Keeping everyone in their toes.

Out if curiosity, what is your typical iron category of choice?

I’ve played a bunch of types from SGI, GI, players distance, to muscle cavity. Right now I’m Apex Combo. Blades will be a fun adventure.

I’ve played a bunch of types from SGI, GI, players distance, to muscle cavity. Right now I’m Apex Combo. Blades will be a fun adventure.
Awesome. You'll have a very broad history coming in to it. A blade has a very addicting feel off the center of the face. Looking forward to your extended thoughts in them.

Awesome. You'll have a very broad history coming in to it. A blade has a very addicting feel off the center of the face. Looking forward to your extended thoughts in them.

I have played a set of blades for a couple of rounds but nothing crazy.

Those are so sexy. And for anyone wondering about the durability of the black DBM finish, don’t. I have over 30 rounds and more range sessions than that on my Black PTx Pros and they show very little wear. By far the best dark finish I have seen.

How on earth did I not try your Hogan’s!

These pique my interest highly! I got the Rose Proto’s in the bag now and am hitting them quite well if I’m honest. Seeing @BigDill PTx Pro and then this release, I have been on the Hogan site for the 1st time in a long time checking them out.

Can't wait for the demos to hit and go head to head against current irons! Would like to see a 4I or 5I as a demo possibility as well. Especially since they break away a little bit than the others.

If there is one thing good about these lock downs, reality gave me a pretty good slap in the noggin.....save some $$. These irons are gorgeous but definitely will sit this out. In fact....no more purchases for a long long while for me.

my hands hurt looking at those

they look better than the ft worth irons

A combo set with PTX Pro’s in the long irons and Icons in the short would be killer!

I try to move away from blades but always come back.

A combo set with PTX Pro’s in the long irons and Icons in the short would be killer!
I totally agree! It would be the best of both worlds.

I put a set of PTX Pro’s in play today. First ever set of Hogans and shot a PB 85. Put my thoughts in that thread but these were top of mind the entire round with how well I was hitting the PTX Pro’s

Back