Cuater Releasing New Styles Including The Ringer

I owe everyone some thoughts from yesterday but I typically agree on the all black, or black and one thing with most shoes. They actually look really good in person and they feel even better. They went right from the box to the first hole - not a single rub or pinch point.

They look casual enough to be worn with shorts, but I'd still want to see them on my feet before making a call. Sometimes the all black works as a casual look, but that's few and far between.

All right - I've got an hour or two to answer any questions y'all might have about the Ringer shoes (and obviously I'll answer anything that comes in while I'm not glued to the screen and watching Netflix). Granted I'm only one wear in but that one wear impressed the heck out of me. I can tell you that a few things right off the bat:

• The waterproofing is rock solid - I walked 13 holes in wet fairways and with a little rain mixed in. My feet were way more dry in these conditions than my previous pairs.
  • The traction is outstanding - I've been wearing a lot of Puma golf shoes over the last year and these have better grip than the spikeless versions and the pwradapts. I'm not sure about the ProAdapts - I need to wear them both side by side.
  • The insole support is comfortable - way are more comfortable than I expected.
  • Not a single pinch or rub point right out of the box

I'm always someone that harps on price but these might actually be worth the coin. I want to see how they hold up over time and how well they clean up the next day (plenty of mud on them from yesterday) too. The only downside I see right now is that they are only black or white.

Love it, thanks for the review @Molten !! Let me know how they do as you wear them over time. On the color front, we'll be introducing more colors over time... gotta walk before you run ;) Enjoy!
Hey, the Model T was pretty darn successful with limited colors. Definitely on the right track with the Ringer. And you better believe I’ll be updating everyone on how they wear over time!

@TeamCuater - you did something great with the Ringer. I need some time to get things online, but I got 9 holes walked today and these bad boys are comfortable right out of the box. Exceeded expectations as of now.

View attachment 8932784
My exact thoughts! I picked up a pair of Moneymaker, and Daily Wool. Holy cow! Both pairs feel like my Adidas that I've had for almost a year.

My exact thoughts! I picked up a pair of Moneymaker, and Daily Wool. Holy cow! Both pairs feel like my Adidas that I've had for almost a year.
Love it - make sure to let everyone know in the respective threads. (Each shoe has one)

Wondering is anyone has an update “The Ringer” for fit, traction and “waterproofness”(sp?)

bump

Came in today
6A1E0696-6C22-4057-85C7-B3BCB0EE09CE.jpeg

Still very much have a TW13 vibe to them, to me.

So The Ringer came in today. The shipping box is top notch. Slipped these on and they are very comfortable for the initial walk around the house. They will get to the course Sunday for 18.
B6827770-B0F9-4BAD-AEFB-EE227B45C1CD.jpeg
C409DBC0-708C-4A17-9954-2996396DDE70.jpeg
CCDBEA9A-3D72-4B6D-A2A2-42EA12F28D86.jpeg
C75E3181-E658-4F8A-9091-E73DA52E4057.jpeg

the ringers look great snicks!

Got these out for 27 holes today. We rode but I did plenty of walking to get them broke in.. Was kinda nice to just walk and have the cart come to my ball for the shot.
I got these in an 8 regular and the fit is very good. I would say sizing is spot on.
They did feel very snug across the width of the foot just below the bottom lace holder but loosened up as the day went on. By the end they snugness had loosened a bit and felt good. I think one more round and they should be perfect.

The spikes felt really good, not to stiff and not to soft as some spikes feel to me. Hard/rigid enough to provide good traction and always felt a good connection to the ground. Not slipping in the wet crabgrass at all. I didn't notice any excessive spike tracks on the greens as I walked them.

Waterproofing: These kept my feet absolutely dry. There was plenty of dew this morning and in the rough crabgrass it was soaking. No issues at all with wet feet. You could see the water beading on the toe portion.

Comfort: Absolutely perfect!!!! Good arch support, nice and cushiony insole. I could have walked 27 holes in these today with no issues I believe.

Clean up: They where showing some dirt when I got done with the round. Toothbrush and warm soapy water and they cleaned up good. I took a clorox wipe after that and wiped them down. They looked like they had just came out of the box.

These are not the cheapest shoes, and I prefer to try shoes on before buying buy this was a good buy with the coupon I had. Happy for the first round out and think these will last quite awhile hopefully.

Got these out for 27 holes today. We rode but I did plenty of walking to get them broke in.. Was kinda nice to just walk and have the cart come to my ball for the shot.
I got these in an 8 regular and the fit is very good. I would say sizing is spot on.
They did feel very snug across the width of the foot just below the bottom lace holder but loosened up as the day went on. By the end they snugness had loosened a bit and felt good. I think one more round and they should be perfect.

The spikes felt really good, not to stiff and not to soft as some spikes feel to me. Hard/rigid enough to provide good traction and always felt a good connection to the ground. Not slipping in the wet crabgrass at all. I didn't notice any excessive spike tracks on the greens as I walked them.

Waterproofing: These kept my feet absolutely dry. There was plenty of dew this morning and in the rough crabgrass it was soaking. No issues at all with wet feet. You could see the water beading on the toe portion.

Comfort: Absolutely perfect!!!! Good arch support, nice and cushiony insole. I could have walked 27 holes in these today with no issues I believe.

Clean up: They where showing some dirt when I got done with the round. Toothbrush and warm soapy water and they cleaned up good. I took a clorox wipe after that and wiped them down. They looked like they had just came out of the box.

These are not the cheapest shoes, and I prefer to try shoes on before buying buy this was a good buy with the coupon I had. Happy for the first round out and think these will last quite awhile hopefully.
Good stuff here Snick. I'm still in love with my Legends after a ton of rounds in them this season. I'm wanting a good black pair of shoes and I'm thinking I'll wait to see if there are any black Friday deals for either these or another pair of Legends.

Wanted to do a follow up on the Ringer. We played today and my buddy had his cart, but told him I would walk most of the holes as I wanted to see how the shoes would do second time out.
I walked probably 14 of the 18 holes today. These shoes feel amazing!! Compared to the Moneymakers I would say they feel better. They have broken in really well and I had no rub spots anywhere. Traction with the spikes is top notch, no slipping at all, even in the crabgrass rough. They clean up really well, much better than the Moneymakers with just soap and warm water and a little scrubbing with a toothbrush. (yes I have some OCD)
Overall I would say this is the best golf shoe I have had even compared to my Nike Roshe G Tours.

I'm 5 rounds in with these shoes now and couldn't be happier. Played yesterday and the course was wet/damp all day and had no issues with wet feet when I got done.
Traction wise these are really good, no slippage on any shots. Had a few side hill lies and no issues with slippage there either.
Did a fair amount of walking yesterday because of the cold weather and feet felt great. I haven't walked a full 18 yet in them but I wouldn't hesitate to at this point.
Overall quite happy with them and the comfort and performance provided.

I dig the Wildcard.

$250 is a lot and even $160
Is high, but I get where they sit and who they compete with in the space for each offering

About 10 rounds in and these are the most comfortable shoes I have had to day. Our zoysia has gone dormant now and the traction of these are amazing. No slippage at all, even on sidehill lies. Clean up is easy with warm water and a toothbrush.

After ten rounds
09AACF0E-8FE4-43E7-927C-7EE2E2860097.jpeg

Another update on the Ringers. These are great shoes, plenty comfortable no sore feet after a round at all. Traction is top notch even on dormant Zoysia. They clean up easy with a little warm water and a toothbrush.
Only thing I have noticed is a small crease over the toe where I squat down to read the green but this is not an issue for me.
These are good enough that I will get another pair this time in black.

Back