Majors in the Fall

donny475

I’m not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Whats your take on it. Would you like to see a postponed Masters, be held in October? If the curve flattens, if we resume to some place of normalcy by the end of the summer. Would you like to see a major played? or just ride it out fo rext year.

I know for me, I will not be playing in the Military appreciation tourney at the Byron this year, I do not even think they will hold the Colonial where i Marshal. I just have no honest feeling that golf will pan out for north Texas. Would i like to see an Open played late in the year? Not sure for me....just not the same.

Whats your take?

I will take as much golf back on TV as soon as I can get it. Especially majors. Will it be the same as years past? No but it is dang sure better then nothing.

I will take as much golf back on TV as soon as I can get it. Especially majors. Will it be the same as years past? No but it is dang sure better then nothing.

Totally agree with the above statement. (y)

I don't care if it's not the same. I want to watch golf on TV and make a DraftKings lineup and see someone win a major. At this point nothing is going to be the same so bring it back no matter whether it's the same or not.

I'd actually love to see the Masters in the Fall. Could be a cool way to really close out the year.

Would the have the Masters in October, v then AGAIN in April 21?

I think a lot of events can simply be postponed and not cancelled, but it will require some rescheduling.

Id take majors in the fall over no majors at all. The way its going though, we're going to get almost an entire year of sports in about 3 months though. LOL

Lets just watch some golf, Masters in the Fall would be fine with me.

Whenever rescheduled is fine by me. Fall golf will be fun to watch. The issue would be Sunday football is going to take channels and viewers away.

As long as the health of the Nation falls into place, I am alll for it, Wonder what Augusta looks like in October? Could be chily.....

I’m ok with all majors taking place in September/October if its the only way they actually get played this year.

As long as the health of the Nation falls into place, I am alll for it, Wonder what Augusta looks like in October? Could be chily.....

same temps as early April

Right now and I know after all of this is over, I just want golf back, I'll take the majors whenever I can get them!

Would likely be either really cold or really hot, or some of both over the 4 day stretch. GA weather is like that in the fall.

Cancel other events if need be as long as the majors and Ryder Cup get played IMO.

TO ME, they could cancel the whole Fed Ex thing and play Majors.....Fed Ex Doesn't mean anything if you aren't adding up points.

Put me down for an autumn Masters. Would love to see it.

Wow the course looks gorgeous with the different coloured foliage, would be a great scene

Back