CONTEST Win the Trip of a Lifetime with Callaway Golf

That first meeting with the boss after finding out you're going to The Grandaddy .........

Someone is going to be very happy very soon. Best of luck to all

This Contest and page sure help during these crazy times. Good luck everyone !

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Man this is going to be the greatest gift in March any of us could get right now. Good luck to all! Only a few days left!

Good Luck To All!!!

I cant imagine what it would be liked to be picked. If any of the past participants see this, would you mind sharing what happened when you found out you were selected?? need something to get me to thursday 😅

Best of luck everyone.. I'm glad I'm not the only one nervous with anticipation!

As my wife is video chatting with other teachers figuring out how the are going to teach online all i can think is.............. holy ****, please pick me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck guys....I have bubble wrapped my valuables just in case I'm selected. I don't want to break anything.

These announcements are always amazing and anxious, in the current climate, I'd say the winner will be even more excited than normal.

Good luck everyone.

What a rush...make sure you're sitting down if you get a PM

That #TheGrandaddy feeling when the call comes in and your number is picked never gets old. I can't wait to see who is joining @MattyD-MPLS & @dacatalyst41

Coming down to the wire to see who is going to the Grandaddy! Good luck everyone

@MattyD-MPLS and @dacatalyst41 are going to have one mind-blown happy fool on their hands. Beast of luck to everyone to be that dancing and celebrating fool!

Golf is about challenges and having fun with your teammates.

Back