CONTEST Win the Trip of a Lifetime with Callaway Golf

Me getting the news that I am in..

Can't wait for this. It's been a rough time lately for a lot of people and this will certainly help brighten some spirits.

Is it tomorrow yet?

It’s going to be exciting seeing who will be the first non captain for the upcoming Grandaddy team!

Ever have that moment where you're sure you signed up for something but then the day before the announcement comes and you ask yourself, "Did you really sign up or did you daydream about the trip 1000 times and thought you signed up?"

I think this quarantine is getting to my head...

Ever have that moment where you're sure you signed up for something but then the day before the announcement comes and you ask yourself, "Did you really sign up or did you daydream about the trip 1000 times and thought you signed up?"

I had to search to make sure I entered....about 8 times.

Oh I checked, and rechecked, and had a 3rd party verify I made my entry, he said I did, and I trust him.

Can't wait for this. It's been a rough time lately for a lot of people and this will certainly help brighten some spirits.

Agreed, sure to bring some joy to a lucky THPer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You nailed it right there! This quarantine is brutal!

Brighten hell, it should make them ecstatic to say the least. Now it might might not make the rest of the house ecstatic if they are quarantined & they start screaming & running around the house. Oh wait that's what I might do, sorry.

Well my wife is officially on self-quarantine after a coworker was exposed to a patient that tested positive... I’m really looking forward to seeing someone go absolutely nuts tomorrow after the announcement!

Good luck to all, hope that all that get in over the next few months have the best time they can.

I'll be on the course when the Jason Finley thing kicks off, but that won't prevent me from answering an unknown number

I am glad there is so much excitement going on in THP world! The GD, the MC, and all of the awesome experiences!
I wouldn't expect anything less from this group!

I am glad there is so much excitement going on in THP world! The GD, the MC, and all of the awesome experiences!
THP always brings the heat! Nothing but straight fire experiences with memories that last a lifetime!

Can't wait for the big boom once the hammer is dropped on this one!

Yes sir. I am very grateful we have those and other experiences coming up. The excitement and chance to the go to the Grandaddy is a sanity saver for me right now.

It's so cool when you know someone that makes the team. I was so pumped when @zbeekner4 got the call last year. I hope it's someone on the short list of THPers that I have met!

Back