Getting to Know Paderson Kinetixx

The Paderson shaft I'm gaming at the moment is the Ballistic KG70-D20 on my driver.

BTW, nice interview @Jman.

Man, isnt it great to be around golf? It sounds like some technological breakthrough in shaft technology has happened.

I'd be curious to know how the Paderson shafts compare to the Robin Arthur shafts in the Xcalibur and Rapid Tapers. I'll admit I'm completely ignorant of club shafts and don't know a good one from a bad one.

Man, isnt it great to be around golf? It sounds like some technological breakthrough in shaft technology has happened.

I'd be curious to know how the Paderson shafts compare to the Robin Arthur shafts in the Xcalibur and Rapid Tapers. I'll admit I'm completely ignorant of club shafts and don't know a good one from a bad one.
Options for days, and man, options are good!

I'm going to give this one a read during my lunch break, because I feel like I need to know more about this company.

Playing it right now in my Maverik, love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great stuff in the article, thanks @Jman !

What model do you have CJ?

Kinetixx Ballistic DG-30. I was fitted by Club Champion. I had never heard of them prior to my fitting, but my fitter gave me the run down. Loved it within the first few swings and I threw up my best numbers with it.

Kinetixx Ballistic DG-30. I was fitted by Club Champion. I had never heard of them prior to my fitting, but my fitter gave me the run down. Loved it within the first few swings and I threw up my best numbers with it.

Very nice, I'm hoping we get some up close and personal time with some of the different options soon!

Great interview James! I've never tried one of these shafts and that seems like a mistake. I love the fact that they are calling out what differentiates them and that they believe they make the most advanced shaft out there. As an engineer the composite technology is intriguing and they are on my radar to try!!

😁
20200324_134649.jpg

Great write up, had not heard of these shafts but now I'm way intrigued.

Are they giving 5 MPH ball speed like the Xcalibur?

Are they giving 5 MPH ball speed like the Xcalibur?
Impossible to say, and even in the case of the other brand it’s not an absolute each person will see it.

For Paderson, they truly believe they have something with their focus on kinetic energy. Hopefully we (THP) get a closer look down the road.

Wow...a lot of stuff that I didn't know in there. Sounds like a pretty confident company and they definitely have made noise in the Long Drive championships.

Really good stuff!
The confidence definitely bled through to me as well. I dig a company that believes in themselves.

Very good review James! How many THPers have played their shafts??

Very good review James! How many THPers have played their shafts??

Im sure many have tried them through fitting. I know a few in the thread mentioned playing them currently.

I want to give a few another test as well.

Looking forward to the results

James where are they based with the factory etc? I have tried their shafts at CC and it was a toss up between the KBS and Paderson for the best iron shaft, I went KBS for the price point. Very interesting Company and at some point their products will be tried.

Excellent read.

Tell me more.
It's 72g, 3.0 tq, D30 flex (stiff,) 265cpm (which I believe my matrix red tie 75x was 267,) extremely stout in the butt and tip, but a little more lively in the mid section. I didn't gain any ball speed with it when I got fit but I did gain a ton of consistency.

Last edited:
One other thing that was interesting while going through my fitting... the 4 shafts I tried before the Paderson I was struggling to control spin. Everything was spinning around 2600-3000. The highest number I saw with the Paderson was 2600 on a sweepy fade. Everything else was in the 2000-2300 range. I know we preach that no shaft will instantly decrease spin a bunch. But I did see about a 600rpm drop as soon as we plugged this one in.

I have an iron fitting this afternoon and booked some practice time in the bay afterwards. I'll try to remember to take some pics of some of the driver shots. It's an indoor Trackman.

One other thing that was interesting while going through my fitting... the 4 shafts I tried before the Paderson I was struggling to control spin. Everything was spinning around 2600-3000. The highest number I saw with the Paderson was 2600 on a sweepy fade. Everything else was in the 2000-2300 range. I know we preach that no shaft will instantly decrease spin a bunch. But I did see about a 600rpm drop as soon as we plugged this one in.

I have an iron fitting this afternoon and booked some practice time in the bay afterwards. I'll try to remember to take some pics of some of the driver shots. It's an indoor Trackman.
So take the numbers with a grain of salt, right? :p;)

Back