CONTEST Win the Trip of a Lifetime with Callaway Golf

I'll be on the course when the Jason Finley thing kicks off, but that won't prevent me from answering an unknown number

Same here. Hoping to be coming off 18 hopefully around the time this kicks off. (y)

Ever have that moment where you're sure you signed up for something but then the day before the announcement comes and you ask yourself, "Did you really sign up or did you daydream about the trip 1000 times and thought you signed up?"

I think this quarantine is getting to my head...
Nope. I knew that I entered because my wife said I could.

Nope. I knew that I entered because my wife said I could.

That’s a bold strategy. I was firmly in sign up first ask later mode!

definitely entered.

Everyone getting ready for tomorrow .................

giphy.gif

That’s a bold strategy. I was firmly in sign up first ask later mode!
Haha mine actually said a few months ago she doesn’t want me going on any golf trips. Oh well I am still going to sign up and if I get lucky enough to be called to go, she will just have to be mad a little while and then get over it.

It’s almost video time

Good luck y’all! Someone’s life is about to change!

Haha mine actually said a few months ago she doesn’t want me going on any golf trips. Oh well I am still going to sign up and if I get lucky enough to be called to go, she will just have to be mad a little while and then get over it.

Grandaddy selection wait stress eating

The best part of this entire thing is that no matter who gets picked, everyone else is going to be almost as excited for them. That right there is the difference between a forum and a community. Cheers to you, THP! Keep being awesome.

Good thing I’m off work tomorrow so I don’t look like a crazy looney lol. Well I already look the part I’ll just act it here at the house hahaha

Exciting to see who is going to the gdaddy!

Good thing I’m off work tomorrow so I don’t look like a crazy looney lol. Well I already look the part I’ll just act it here at the house hahaha

Back