EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Considering trespassing on my local course to get a few holes in, they are all closed near me. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Quick update. I spoke to the course just now, and we are both optimistic, but will monitor things day to day. The Morgan cup will take place and I am completely confident in that statement.

Thanks for the update.

That’s a reassuring update!

Optimism is a good thing during this. We can only hope this is all over by then

Keep the faith guys,it will be all good.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I had no doubt that you would make it happen one way or another JB. Great news for all the participants!!

Cobra Golf Bag for The Morgan Cup and 2020 folks!

(had some issue uploading to the forum)

Nice video, Alex! Love the pink on the woods!

Quick update. I spoke to the course just now, and we are both optimistic, but will monitor things day to day. The Morgan cup will take place and I am completely confident in that statement.
This gives me crazy big hope.

Also, bumped for more attention and happy thoughts haha

The highest of 5's! Now just need to get those pesky borders opened again :ROFLMAO:

Yesssssss! Love it Alex, and am now completely furious with myself for going white not pink :LOL: Great looking setup right there, incredible.

first round in the books with these beautiful clubs! I will update in the specific club threads but the biggest surprise to me were the MIM wedges. I did not test them so I had no idea what to expect. I absolutely love how they look behind the ball and they are the main reason I salvaged a 79 yesterday.

If I wasn't keeping score I would have guessed I shot high 80s because iron play was probably the worst ive had in years. Ive got some figuring out to do there

Yesssssss! Love it Alex, and am now completely furious with myself for going white not pink :LOL: Great looking setup right there, incredible.
coulda gone team pink!

Great looking bag, @OITW. Can’t wait to hear how the clubs perform for you.

I’m out playing Sand Hollow right now. This course is awesome.

Awesome video and nice bag of clubs!

New bag came in never had a full set of new clubs before!!! They all look great!BEBB9619-A2A8-4BDC-8426-6EA0E5481B16.jpegF51C1B9F-3337-4007-96D2-41AF97134623.jpeg67857272-148C-4C99-A71B-54BF642C12C6.jpeg26C2AB89-64BF-4B02-A68C-24C626E8F689.jpeg

Attachments

• D13E515F-CC07-4106-A758-AB32F2106A02.jpeg
    D13E515F-CC07-4106-A758-AB32F2106A02.jpeg
    69.9 KB · Views: 3
Hello, all of you Morgan Cuppers. We are not yet under stay at home order. I fear it is coming, so I called Sand Hollow resort this afternoon. They told me the course is quite empty, but they plan to remain open until ordered close. Out of concern that we will soon be under a stay at home order in Northern Utah, I am going to jump in my car and head down. Rooms are only $70 per night and if staying at the resort, green fees are 20% off.

Who wants to see some Sand Hollow photos?

Hello, all of you Morgan Cuppers. We are not yet under stay at home order. I fear it is coming, so I called Sand Hollow resort this afternoon. They told me the course is quite empty, but they plan to remain open until ordered close. Out of concern that we will soon be under a stay at home order in Northern Utah, I am going to jump in my car and head down. Rooms are only $70 per night and if staying at the resort, green fees are 20% off.

Who wants to see some Sand Hollow photos?
I appreciate your sacrifice! Would love to see some more pics!

Back