ANNOUNCEMENT Live Chat with Jason Finley from Callaway Golf

@JasonFinleyCG what would happen to a THP'er at the Grandaddy if they showed up with iron headcovers? (asking for a friend)

I haven't hit my refresh button on my phone this much since The Granddaddy! 😳

Hi Jason
What a small world we live in,My wife registered me at ancestry.com and late last night i found out we are related, obliviously i was disbelief and checked your Bio out,we have a lot in common,you work and play for callaway and i buy and play callaway products!! Add the fact that we both our under quarantine at the same time adds to evidence. Now if we can only meet sometime in December we can further analyze are family tree. Hmmm. Miss you already

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Maybe a restraining order....
Nahh all good,we are under quarantine

Ok all, I stopped at #237, I will get back in later and keep answering so this does not not have to stop from your end either, keep asking away. I will get to them all.

Now, on to what people really care about......

Couple thoughts on The Grandaddy -
First, just throwing this out there with as much vagueness as I can. The world is changing, and quickly. Our business is changing and quickly. This will impact what we do and how we do it in every way. So, as with every year, the GD may look a little little different this year, it may look a lot different this year. We just do not know what that means yet and will not for some time. So, be patient with us and be understanding to that and what that COULD mean.

but for now, we know a Captain, we know an A$$Cap and we know our first team member.....

Congrats to @RealPretendPsychic for being the first member of the team. Maybe he can use some of his pretend psychic powers to try and help the team have a strong performance. Look forward to spending some time with you.

Almost every year, when golf balls are introduced, there is probably a wish list on designing a new golf ball. Does that happen each year, or is it spread out.

Ok all, I stopped at #237, I will get back in later and keep answering so this does not not have to stop from your end either, keep asking away. I will get to them all.

Now, on to what people really care about......

Couple thoughts on The Grandaddy -
First, just throwing this out there with as much vagueness as I can. The world is changing, and quickly. Our business is changing and quickly. This will impact what we do and how we do it in every way. So, as with every year, the GD may look a little little different this year, it may look a lot different this year. We just do not know what that means yet and will not for some time. So, be patient with us and be understanding to that and what that COULD mean.

but for now, we know a Captain, we know an A$$Cap and we know our first team member.....

Congrats to @RealPretendPsychic for being the first member of the team. Maybe he can use some of his pretend psychic powers to try and help the team have a strong performance. Look forward to spending some time with you.
Congrats @RealPretendPsychic !!!

Congrats!!

Thanks @JasonFinleyCG - that was fun for us; hope you enjoyed it too. And congrats to the new team member!! Nice to see the GD continuing even while a big part of the world is on hold

Hi Jason
What a small world we live in,My wife registered me at ancestry.com and late last night i found out we are related, obliviously i was disbelief and checked your Bio out,we have a lot in common,you work and play for callaway and i buy and play callaway products!! Add the fact that we both our under quarantine at the same time adds to evidence. Now if we can only meet sometime in December we can further analyze are family tree. Hmmm. Miss you already

looks like @MattyD-MPLS has a burner account :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i knew realpretendpsychic was going to win! Maybe were related too!:LOL: Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back