ANNOUNCEMENT Live Chat with Jason Finley from Callaway Golf

Thanks for answering everything Darth!

Surprised we have not heard from @RealPretendPsychic yet, I would have thought he knew this was going to happen....

Congrats!!!

@JasonFinley if, for some catastrophic reason, you had to switch fields of work what sector do you see yourself having enough passion for to dive into that particular industry? Maybe a hobbie, or other interest that you have in life? We know you're all about golf but what else drives you that you could see yourself making a career at?

Thank you for spending the time @JasonFinleyCG . stay safe to you and your family

dang, only about a month in the forum and selected to the biggest event of the year. Congrats man!

Congrats @RealPretendPsychic ! Just over a month in and already headed to the GrandDaddy! It's a Cinderalla story. :D

Ok all, I stopped at #237, I will get back in later and keep answering so this does not not have to stop from your end either, keep asking away. I will get to them all.

Now, on to what people really care about......

Couple thoughts on The Grandaddy -
First, just throwing this out there with as much vagueness as I can. The world is changing, and quickly. Our business is changing and quickly. This will impact what we do and how we do it in every way. So, as with every year, the GD may look a little little different this year, it may look a lot different this year. We just do not know what that means yet and will not for some time. So, be patient with us and be understanding to that and what that COULD mean.

but for now, we know a Captain, we know an A$$Cap and we know our first team member.....

Congrats to @RealPretendPsychic for being the first member of the team. Maybe he can use some of his pretend psychic powers to try and help the team have a strong performance. Look forward to spending some time with you.
Haha! Boom!(y)

Just a note, Jason will be continuing to come in and answer many of these questions as he gets opportunity. Thanks to every THPer that took the time to jump into the fun.

Hey Jason thanks for joining us Hackers today, much appreciated. Had a few questions for you:

1. Which club, in your opinion, has advanced Callaway golf the most since you’ve been with the company?

2. What sticks out to you the most about the THP community?

3. What’s your favorite club currently in your bag?

4. Where can I get the Triple Track alignment aid on a Toulon, similar to @vgolfman? Will it become available in the Toulon garage in the future?

Not to step on @JasonFinleyCG Q&A session, but per #4, my putter is truly a one-off. IT IS NOT TRIPLE TRACK, though it does have 3 lines on the flange. I was fit into that many, many years ago as what I align best. My current Toulon San Diego was made just for me before Triple Track went public. I am very blessed to have access to some things the generally golf public does not. The Toulon team is always working on new things and options for the Garage. So stay tuned, but for now at least, mine is the only one like it. Hopefully for others sake, that will change, but Triple Track and getting fit for your next putter should be a goal for all.

Back