ANNOUNCEMENT Live Chat with Jason Finley from Callaway Golf

@JasonFinleyCG - Who would be in your dream foursome?

and as others have mentioned, generous of you to take time for us internet golfers (to use the @jeffneubarth term), thank you
Probably a group of buddies from high school - we had so much fun playing in High School and such an incredible routine, you do not realize how good you have it until later.

@JasonFinleyCG will you make the Grandaddy participants wear gps locators this year after #saveSizzle?
Nope, if you are not responsible enough to not get off the rails then that is on you if you miss anything

How fitting my custom matte red SuperSofts arrive during this live chat! I’m pretty sure they will provide sufficient light should I lose power.

Callaway’s current offerings are IMO the boldest look we’ve so far. Is the bold look here to stay?
Nice and thanks for the support.

And congrats!

Do not see Bold going anywhere

Can’t thank you enough for taking this much time out of your busy day to answer all of these questions. Just amazing that you have answered so many and spent much time in here.

@JasonFinleyCG Can we get a current WITB from you?
My last round was:

Mavrik Max 9deg -1/N on Even Flow Green 55 Stiff
Mavrik 3+ on Fuji Pro 65S
Mavrik SZ 5w on Fuji Pro 65S
Mavrik Pro 4h on Fuji Pro 85S
Mavrik Pro 5-P,A on TT XP95 Stiff
Jaws Raw 54X ad 60T on XP 105 Stiff
Odyssey Toulon San Diego w/Stroke Lab
Chrome Soft TT Golf Ball
All Grips New Decade Chev Black/White

My last round was:

Chrome Soft TT Golf Ball
How often does your bag change?? I would likely have a different set up every time I step on the course if I worked a Callaway.... o_O;)

Well that was fun to catch up on. Gotta love when industry guys jump in on THP for something like this, and the Callaway crew always do a great job.

congrats @RealPretendPsychic! Having a team personal hype man in @dacatalyst41 helping out @MattyD-MPLS captain the team will be a hell of a ride. Hope to join you

Will have to see when it is played and who is in form and how much golf has been played. I think some will be better than others after a layoff.
Agreed...I think the lay-off will bring some first time winners into the limelight.

@JasonFinleyCG thanks for taking the time out today to answer all of THPer’s questions! Definitely appreciated!

My last round was:

Chrome Soft TT Golf Ball

Hold on a sec....JAWS Raw?!?!?! Speak to me.

Thanks for answering all these questions!!! Amazing that you just kept going.

Great way to start my morning catching up on this - @JasonFinleyCG you're the man. Sending a LinkedIn connection your way :cool:

@JasonFinleyCG is there a more fun Callaway staff golfer to drink beer and play golf with than Kevin Kisner?
He would be near the top of the list - some others would be too though. Henrik is really sneaky funny.

What is your opening negotiation on strokes for our singles match all things being the same? Currently a 0.6
Seems like a fairly simple process. I am a 5.9, what does the course handicap equal out to for each of us and the difference is how many I get - i would guess that would mean 6 shots. From there I wish you good luck and tell you to play hard and have fun.

If you could make your own drink, say let's call it the #8and6, what would go in it?

Unrelated, the decision whether to use graphene or not in a ball, does that come down more to design or manufacturing?
A couple options for me on this one....

Vodka & Diet Dew - little pep and a jolt of energy
Vodka & Fresca - smooth and relaxing like the match was

The decision to use graphene comes down more to design. It has to be in there otherwise we would not be able to make the outer core as thin as it is without durability concerns. So, once we know that, we have to figure out if we can manufacture it.

He would be near the top of the list - some others would be too though. Henrik is really sneaky funny.

I walked with his group at the Nelson, He is really funny and quick witted

Back