Pfft you guys think JB is making this decision haha
Hi Dean, did I ever tell you how awesome you are? :)

Also, everyone wants to know if an 11ish handicap can play these. :cool:

The more I'm socially distancing myself, the more I think I need these!

The more I'm socially distancing myself, the more I think I need these!

hard to not stare at them right? Every time I open instagram they are there staring back at me.

hard to not stare at them right? Every time I open instagram they are there staring back at me.
They are beautiful irons. I have been avoiding pics for the most part because I don't want my eyes wondering too much right now.

Not gonna lie, I’m jonesing pretty hard for some Hogan irons! These are up there with the PTX Pro’s.

They are beautiful irons. I have been avoiding pics for the most part because I don't want my eyes wondering too much right now.
One of my goals for this season is to play the same 14 clubs and ball the whole year! I'm hitting the Ball really well with the PTx Pros, but my inner ho is itching to come out! :oops::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Not gonna lie, I’m jonesing pretty hard for some Hogan irons! These are up there with the PTX Pro’s.
PTx Pro irons are so ridiculously good! They are a bargain at their price!

One of my goals for this season is to play the same 14 clubs and ball the whole year! I'm hitting the Ball really well with the PTx Pros, but my inner ho is itching to come out! :oops::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Haha. I get it. If anything, I would look at these next season if I really wanted to scratch the itch. Committed to my Grandaddy bag for the year. Doesn't mean I can't admire some handy craftsmanship when I see it though.

These are definitely a consideration for next year, huge fan so far. I will definitely be getting the demos to try out.

Hearing the podcast with Scott, bumping this thread beacuse its April and new things expected this month and next. Oh and a combo set may be possible!!

Umm yeah 🔥🔥
C9702C27-EF33-4A6D-9CAE-5D732D78D3DA.jpeg

oh so good looking

These are beautiful, but might be out of my ability range. I'd love to try though!

@BHGtylerb any idea when these might hit the demo program?

I am such a sucker for a good looking blade...

now that's exciting. Think we will have some fun?

I hope so. Live streams have been fun, for those that have tuned in, this one should be as well

I hope so. Live streams have been fun, for those that have tuned in, this one should be as well
Trying to juggle everything going on right now. Maybe I missed details. Live unboxing?

Trying to juggle everything going on right now. Maybe I missed details. Live unboxing?

I mean that does sound like fun.

No sir.
Details coming later today.

Wow these look extraordinary.

I'm torn on black vs chrome.

No sir.
Details coming later today.
Got it! Will be keeping an eye out. I love the buzz these irons have generated. Looking forward to it.

Back