EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Hello, all of you Morgan Cuppers. We are not yet under stay at home order. I fear it is coming, so I called Sand Hollow resort this afternoon. They told me the course is quite empty, but they plan to remain open until ordered close. Out of concern that we will soon be under a stay at home order in Northern Utah, I am going to jump in my car and head down. Rooms are only $70 per night and if staying at the resort, green fees are 20% off.

Who wants to see some Sand Hollow photos?
I’m out playing Sand Hollow right now. This course is awesome.

Have a blast and send us some pics!

Hello, all of you Morgan Cuppers. We are not yet under stay at home order. I fear it is coming, so I called Sand Hollow resort this afternoon. They told me the course is quite empty, but they plan to remain open until ordered close. Out of concern that we will soon be under a stay at home order in Northern Utah, I am going to jump in my car and head down. Rooms are only $70 per night and if staying at the resort, green fees are 20% off.

I can confirm the course is empty. I played 18 in under 3 hours today.

I do!!!!

Well I suppose so... :)

That’s like stealing! Can’t wait to see the picks.

What’s the condition?

Dry and firm. Greens looked they had been punched a while back and mostly healed now, not a big impact on putting.

A9B09197-311A-4D3C-B717-558841E78D58.jpeg

Shot 80 today, no birdies 2 doubles on par 3s.

Prediction time: the Morgan Cup will be won with the flatstick. The greens are huge, there will be some very long putts spanning multiple tiers.

I think there will be at least one tee shot with a total of 400 yards on hole 14. If you thread the bunkers and land on the right part of the downslope the ball is going to run a long way down to the green.

View attachment 8933877

Prediction time: the Morgan Cup will be won with the flatstick. The greens are huge, there will be some very long putts spanning multiple tiers.

I think there will be at least one tee shot with a total of 400 yards on hole 14. If you thread the bunkers and land on the right part of the downslope the ball is going to run a long way down to the green.
Oh my, that just looks sooooo good! Everything I have two of is tightly crossed. Want to be there so bad!

View attachment 8933877

Good news... tough putting heavily favors Team Hackers, because it just does. As the Under Dogs I hope the course bakes out and speeds up! Oh, and I'd bet its our boy @H8tobogie with that 400 yd drive. Go Hackers.

Good news... tough putting heavily favors Team Hackers, because it just does. As the Under Dogs I hope the course bakes out and speeds up! Oh, and I'd bet its our boy @H8tobogie with that 400 yd drive. Go Hackers.
Appreciate the vote of confidence, but my money would be on @Canadan :)

My equipment arrived late yesterday and I will be posting at some point today, but I absolutely love every club! :love:🔥💥

Fed Ex dropped off two boxes for me.

A couple other thoughts on the course: the carts are nice. First thing I noticed is the seats were definitely an upgrade. Also they do have 2 usb chargers for everyone wanting to keep phones charged for updates.

I think the other key to this is keeping the ball in play. The fairways are very generous and the rough is light, but miss outside of that and odds of finding your ball in the thick sagebrush are low, and not playable if you do find it.

Out of quarantine (unboxed).

91732D25-653F-4DFE-8742-6E715E69E617.jpeg

Back