What did you shoot today?

Best round in quite a while - 39/42 = 81 (ESC 80). 5/12 FW, 8/18 GIR, 28 putts. 1 birdie, 10 pars, 5 bogeys, a double and a triple.

I was +6 going into 17, which is #18 handicap, an easy 112 yard par 3. This hole has been my nemesis on several potentially good rounds for some stupid reason. I ended up taking a 6 and screwing myself out of breaking 80 for the second time in my life.

Quick 9 in the mud this afternoon, scrambled my way around but picked up three birdies and shot 40. I will take it this early in the season!

Best round ever, outdoors, indoors or game on PC.

Image14.jpg

Best round ever, outdoors, indoors or game on PC.

View attachment 8934021

That eagle on the 5th hole was almost a double eagle. The ball just missed rolling in from the 3w shot I made from 243 yds out. :golf2:

Did I ever mention that I'm having a blast with this game. ;) (y)

Last edited:
41/38=79 I was seriously scrambling on the back 9 with only 11 putts. 5 bogeys on the front, back nine I had a double a bogey and a birdie. Driver was pretty good and irons where okay, short game and putter where both hot.

Shot a 40-40-80 it some pretty crazy wind. Overall happy but the wind needs to chill out. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot a 40-40-80 it some pretty crazy wind. Overall happy but the wind needs to chill out. :)

Up here in Chicago this time of year the wind really does chill out. :LOL:

44-46 first round in a few weeks and had to drive 4 hours round trip.

44-46 first round in a few weeks and had to drive 4 hours round trip.
Glad you at least found a place to get out and play!

86. Almost a hole in one on 11. Just a few inches off. Hit a few errant tee shots and went for a 5 in 2 that got wet. Played better than the score and had fun.

I miss being able to post in this thread.

41/39 for an even 80. 11/14 fairways hit, 8 GIR and 31 putts. I hit more greens today and it was all due to some advice from @badolds

beat part of today I missed 8 birdie putts. I never would have expected a round this good being that it’s been almost two months since I’ve played. I really hope my ball striking with my irons continue bc if it does it might be my best year golfing yet.

Course is closing tomorrow until April 10th, at the earliest, so I went out for the last time tonight and shot the best round of my life with a 38-37-75. I even left some easy strokes out there. I chipped in for an eagle on a par 5 so it was that kind of round. Probably won't shoot that again all season (whenever that ends up being) but it makes the closing of the courses a little easier knowing I got a damn good round in!!

Shot a 90 today. Best round at my home course from the black tees. Still a bit disappointed as I thought I was going to break 80. Hit my driver really well, but struggled on approach which is usually my strong suit. Had 2 doubles and a triple and the triple was my only really bad drive of the day.

Did it!!! Shot an 85 today. My personal best round handicap wise on my home course at an 11 differential over from the Black Tees. Getting the season off to a great start so far on my trek to be a 15 handicap by the end of the year. Went from 19.4 to 18.7 in 2 rounds!!!

My streak of staying in the 70's ended today, but still a good round in 20+mph winds. Was nice just to get out and play.
40/41=81 Driver was a pretty consistent today, irons where decent. Putter was good.

42/42 = 84. I don't hate that. Beautiful sunny day, temps in the high 60s and no wind.

Shot 2 over in some more wind. I guess I’m getting better at playing in the wind. Practice makes perfect.

81 today playing a course with a piece of PVC in around the bottom of the stick to prevent the ball from going in more than the size of the ball so you can lift it out with two fingers and not touch the stick or cup.

Miserable today, very humbling. Driver was brutal (driver was fine, my swing was very bad) Only thing that was good was the putter.
43-48=91 :mad:

49/50 for 99 😑

Played absolutely terrible with 2 OB balls and a water ball but somehow managed a 40-40-80.

Back