EXPERIENCE The 2020 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

I think what my golf game is lacking I can make up for with my ability to deplete the supply of the blueberry vodka lemonade.
Also how did I miss the 90's hip hop talk earlier, if that is the theme music for this Grandaddy I do not think it could get better.

"pull this shot off" is a bit too generous! I also had an adventure there this year when I tried to hit my ball that was up against a rock. Spoiler alert -- the rock won. And I think the hole was won with a 4. Not our best collective showing!

I love that hole too. It's probably one of my favorites of the course because of that walk up to the tee box. Plus we got to see @EthanatorCG pull this shot off.
View attachment 8933307

Sooo excited!!!

Something happened here today didn't it?

Well??????:p

And then there were 3!

Yes it’s late. No I can’t sleep. Maybe it has something to do with the lingering adrenaline from being chosen for the Grandaddy experience.

Anyway, it could be the lateness of the hour. It could be exhaustion from this challenging environment we’re all currently living in. Heck, it could even be allergies since I mowed and fertilized for the first time this year. But I finally figured it out - this is my ‘You’re a wizard Harry’ moment. Only instead of discovering innate magical abilities and attending a school for witchcraft and wizardry, I’ll be grooving my swing and representing Team THP for the Grandaddy...? Well you know what I mean! Maybe. (Yes, I’m a Harry Potter nerd)

Can't wait to follow along with your journey...

"pull this shot off" is a bit too generous! I also had an adventure there this year when I tried to hit my ball that was up against a rock. Spoiler alert -- the rock won. And I think the hole was won with a 4. Not our best collective showing!
There may or may not be video evidence of this. I didn't post for the sake of those with weak stomachs. That poor wedge.

Congrats to @RealPretendPsychic, had fun just following this event as it unfolded last year, and like many others just hoping to the get "the call", now you get to chill and enjoy watching the rest of the team develop.

this should never be on page 5

For those that are interested in the next contest. Do not miss the Live Chat with Ethan on Thursday. 😀

I couldn't agree more!!
And it needs more than 3 comments in one day!

One thing I found interesting from the talk with Finley is that this years Grandaddy might be different. I'm sure each year is different, but I wonder if this shut down will have an affect on product development, which changes some things for the Grandaddy. Just a point that he made that got me thinking.

For those that are interested in the next contest. Do not miss the Live Chat with Ethan on Thursday. 😀

And it needs more than 3 comments in one day!

One thing I found interesting from the talk with Finley is that this years Grandaddy might be different. I'm sure each year is different, but I wonder if this shut down will have an affect on product development, which changes some things for the Grandaddy. Just a point that he made that got me thinking.
In any case it will be beyond amazing. I love the honesty in his words. The Covid19 thing had changed the world and its affecting everything but you know that Finley and the Callaway crew will not settle for anything short of perfection!

In any case it will be beyond amazing. I love the honesty in his words. The Covid19 thing had changed the world and its affecting everything but you know that Finley and the Callaway crew will not settle for anything short of perfection!
That was never in doubt, that it would be beyond amazing. I just began to wonder what wrinkles they could throw in there.

20200329_074808.jpg

Even after its over the Grandaddy is never really over. The fantastic set of clubs will be with me forever. The memories of my teammates and the Zoo Crew will be with me forever. Every time I grab one of these clubs it feels special.

Back