The Official Banter Away Thread

OH NO.... NOT CHI CHI!!!

Also, Big Break 2 Vegas on GC

ugh ended up getting called in to the office. Hopefully not here long.

Working from home while having to facilitate class work for my child in Google Classrooms is a real trial.

ugh ended up getting called in to the office. Hopefully not here long.
Just start coughing like a madman?

Guy who took my position at work last week has now requested a week off to deal with family issues.
I was transferred out of my regular job to accommodate the guy who had more seniority.
Now that he is off a week, I have to go back to cover my regular job. And then transfer out again when he comes back.

Why the heck didn't I just get left in my regular spot then.

The more I think about the stimulus package, I get more questions. Does anyone know what may happen with the direct deposit payments if joint filers in 2018 divorced in 2019 but have not filed their 2019 return? Seems like the stimulus payment would be sent to the account in record which may now be controlled by only one spouse. Could also be a dependent allocation issue. 🤔

Working from home while having to facilitate class work for my child in Google Classrooms is a real trial.

I'm so glad mine is old enough to deal with that stuff without my intervention.

Got a little side tracked with a friend a few weeks ago before this Covid thing really set in. We had fun putting this together. I havnt put it out yet as I'm waiting for the paint to fully cure and then I'm going to apply a ceramic coating for protection. For anyone that might be asking why, this matches my car I have been building and almost complete with. And yes, that's straight white toner with hugger orange stripes, 3 layers of clear, and wet sanded with 1500 and 2000 grit, then polished out.

box.JPG

Got a little side tracked with a friend a few weeks ago before this Covid thing really set in. We had fun putting this together. I havnt put it out yet as I'm waiting for the paint to fully cure and then I'm going to apply a ceramic coating for protection. For anyone that might be asking why, this matches my car I have been building and almost complete with. And yes, that's straight white toner with hugger orange stripes, 3 layers of clear, and wet sanded with 1500 and 2000 grit, then polished out.

View attachment 8934551
That came out beautiful.. I need to share this picture with my father in law!

That came out beautiful.. I need to share this picture with my father in law!

Thanks brother. If you go check out the Muscle Cars thread I have posted a few progress pics of the car over the past few months

It's becoming brutal man. Up until yesterday my 9 year old had been doing pretty good on her own but yesterday was nonstop with her coming in my office asking math questions. My kindergartner can't do a ton on his own so that's a real struggle helping him while working.

My wife got the stare from hell last night when she made a comment questioning how much I helped them yesterday.

It's becoming brutal man. Up until yesterday my 9 year old had been doing pretty good on her own but yesterday was nonstop with her coming in my office asking math questions. My kindergartner can't do a ton on his own so that's a real struggle helping him while working.

My wife got the stare from hell last night when she made a comment questioning how much I helped them yesterday.

I'm more surprised she didn't ask about the excessive amount of duct tape used.....

Thanks brother. If you go check out the Muscle Cars thread I have posted a few progress pics of the car over the past few months
Going now! 👍

View attachment 8934551
That is awesome man, great job.

That is awesome man, great job.

It was fun. It was a last minute deal while sitting around having a few drinks. He had a left over new mailbox from a job he did, and I had left over paint from the car and an extra header badge.

Baby Luca entered the world this morning during an interesting time in American history, at 5:25AM and weighing in at 8 pounds 2 ounces. Both baby and mom are doing great.

5C556613-4E1D-4AE8-9750-9D293D64F86D.jpeg

View attachment 8934551
The body shop class at the community college paints mailboxes as part of their class.

Baby Luca entered the world this morning during an interesting time in American history, at 5:25AM and weighing in at 8 pounds 2 ounces. Both baby and mom are doing great.

View attachment 8934576
Luca must be a popular name now. BIL named his son that! Congratulations!

The body shop class at the community college paints mailboxes as part of their class.

Its fun. My current one is Spies Hecker Axalta black base with Atomic Orange flames.

Back