SWAG Putters Thread

Yeah, that’s my definition, but there is another meaning.

Anyone who wants to Pm me and explain it all, feel free! Haha
And add me to that if you don't mind, now I am curious! I think @HarryPotter may know how it ll works. Maybe he can explain to @Jman how to get all these specials as well...:LOL:

Yeah, that’s my definition, but there is another meaning.

Anyone who wants to Pm me and explain it all, feel free! Haha

I was confused about it too then PMed @HarryPotter and he broke it down for me.

I can't believe gaming is a thing. I looked into it and just can't believe how dumb people in general are.

I would compare it to those instant auction sites that charge you for bids and reset the auction timer every time someone bids. Just a slightly complicated way to steal money from people who don't understand it.

Last edited:
I can't believe gaming is a thing. I looked into it and just can't believe how dumb people in general are.
Dumb? Well that’s nice.

definitely the best way to maximize profit if one wants to go that route, but some of the prices I see are ridiculously over market value

definitely the best way to maximize profit if one wants to go that route, but some of the prices I see are ridiculously over market value
The price the defaced blade is getting is pretty insane considering they made 200 of them. Can’t hate on the sellers though if they are able to fetch that price though.

I'm a little bored at home today so did some paint fills. Made the alignment line white on my Savage Too Black Rainbow.

IMG_1225.jpg

I mean.....

:oops:

0D6A3381-64AA-4AA0-BCA4-D95B11BE2F2F.jpeg

I really, really want to try that CS Savage Too (?) Tour you have there with the BGT shaft you got there, but I would literally have to sell a kidney to afford it, and thats a ton of money to be spending without rolling one.

Shipping notification just changed swagetha from Monday to today. :banana:

Kinda hoping for a non-special so I don't have to keep it. :wavey:

Shipping notification just changed swagetha from Monday to today. :banana:

Kinda hoping for a non-special so I don't have to keep it. :wavey:

After finding out I bought a $800 putter I’ve gotta withdraw from consideration for it. I have to share a small space with my wife for the foreseeable future lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really, really want to try that CS Savage Too (?) Tour you have there with the BGT shaft you got there, but I would literally have to sell a kidney to afford it, and thats a ton of money to be spending without rolling one.
Hahah, I have a problem. And a brand that I absolutely love to support! (y)

After finding out I bought a $800 putter I’ve gotta withdraw from consideration for it. I have to share a small space with my wife for the foreseeable future lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
aw man, I guess that makes sense. Would have passed on it otherwise. no worries, I'm sure I can get it moved.

Moon special is out, looks like it’s a sun skull

0F0A348A-CF79-4B0F-BFB5-D4CDA1C34F9E.jpeg

868F8154-E95D-47C2-B03B-024F0C052097.png
Thing 3.0 Special?

Black/orange theme with all of the specials?

This ones in the bag at the momeeennnnttttttt

2DB041AD-7B56-4CB4-B714-CDF430CAB704.jpeg

97D65E87-BB13-48B6-91D2-11729014D357.jpeg

2CAE3197-AD86-414E-A5EA-775CD44AEFEF.jpeg

81A72E3D-46D8-4357-A782-60CD82B11836.jpeg

AA6D6C00-23CA-46B9-BB9B-D918B4F426D8.jpeg

Ugh. This company. The only place where you pay $$$ and you don’t even get what you ordered 🙄

9F5676D4-41FD-4754-880D-E34D32D870BC.jpegF339BFC8-4224-41DA-A817-1695DB1090A9.jpeg

Back