EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

I am not able to play. My courses never opened for the season and will not be opening for some time I presume. Plus, being in NY, I wouldn’t play if they were open. That’s just my choice.

If I lived in NY, I wouldn’t leave my place unless I absolutely had to. It Is scary. Stay safe!

Just curious for those of us who are still hoping this takes place in May, how many guys on each team are actually able to play right now?
I'm able to play, well.....when weather permits

I played yesterday. I am not sure how long courses will be open here in Maricopa County going forward, though.

If I lived in NY, I wouldn’t leave my place unless I absolutely had to. It Is scary. Stay safe!

I’m just outside Albany. For the last two weeks, I have been working from home. I only go out for groceries, take out food (supporting local businesses) and to take a daily walk. I’m going to keep this routine as long as necessary. Although I love golf and I miss it, I have zero thoughts of playing right now given the current situation here.

Both myself and @H8tobogie can get out and play. Most of the Houston/Austin area course seem to be staying open for the time being. I've gotten out a few times with the new clubs (they are absolutely amazing) but seems like work is picking back up so that might be ending.

Haven’t been able to get out yet. All courses are shut down until at least May 1st.

Just curious for those of us who are still hoping this takes place in May, how many guys on each team are actually able to play right now?
Nope, complete lockdown here at the minute. Couldn’t even leave the UK and get into the US at the minute!

After the flip flop in Ohio we are able to play. Getting out this afternoon for the first time of the HC season.

Paired up my clubs to Cobra Connect finally
Looking forward to getting mine and getting the system up and running. Was envious of the data you were able to share last year.

I live in Salt Lake City and this is my favorite Utah course. Always willing to be a late fill-in if someone drops out. 4 hour drive for me

I can, but I'm not because of my Wife's health. I cannot afford to take chances on bringing this virus into my home.
Tell Mrs KY we are thinking about her and you in MN!

Please fix the order of your short irons. The long to mid are fine, but you need to move that 9i to the far right and flip flop the PW and the GW.

The OCD is killing me on this!
you are so dramatic Fritters hahhahahahaha

My buddy is out there at sand hollow now! Looks amazing!
Screenshot_20200411-193350__01.jpgScreenshot_20200411-193358__01.jpg

Back