Tour Edge Exotics EXS 220 Fairway Woods and Hybrids

I'm TELLING you. This hybrid.....

:oops:

The EXS 220 Driver got here yesterday and I immediately took it to the course. All I can say is.....WOW! It performs even better than the EXS. I had it built with the New Speeder Air 40 shaft and do not regret it one bit. I ran it thru most of the settings and there are some very distinct differences in each. For now, I'll be using it on the factory setting of 10.5* and from what I experienced would have no problem in changing settings to conditions. Just a Great all around Driver with a solid and pleasant sound off the face. It's a WINNER!:egyptian:

The EXS 220 Driver got here yesterday and I immediately took it to the course. All I can say is.....WOW! It performs even better than the EXS. I had it built with the New Speeder Air 40 shaft and do not regret it one bit. I ran it thru most of the settings and there are some very distinct differences in each. For now, I'll be using it on the factory setting of 10.5* and from what I experienced would have no problem in changing settings to conditions. Just a Great all around Driver with a solid and pleasant sound off the face. It's a WINNER!:egyptian:
Nice, always great to find something that works, make sure you post up over in the driver thread! (y)

Reposting this data for those who missed it this week, this is the 19 hybo

02F5A7CD-B5E5-420E-A140-0AC8D3A28073.png

Come hell or high water in the next few days I’m finally going to pin down some fairway wood data.

That said, the hybrid is as long as my Mavrik 19. Let that sink in. 🔥

Just saw the hybrid in the store. Really digging it

Maybe some 220 v Mavrik 19 degree hybo action this weekend? Anyone curious?

If I was going to get 2 out of the 3(driver,3 Wood, hybrid) would you say best to get driver and hybrid?

If I was going to get 2 out of the 3(driver,3 Wood, hybrid) would you say best to get driver and hybrid?
The fairway is solid, it’s just not been the longest TEE fairway for me, but as I mention in the review that’s going to go up soon, I also dont historically get on well with counterbalanced shafts so that could have been part of it. Off the deck though, man it’s easy.

To me personally though, the driver and hybrid are the stars.

Great looking clubs. If I was in the market today, I'd be looking seriously at these.
The looks are def top notch, and the price is killleeeerrrrr

Looking forward to this data 🤓
Well, today’s effort was poopy. So, tomorrow it is.

Data on the hybrid from earlier session though....

CE8BE9FC-8208-4F5F-AFE0-49D99ACE3E8D.png

And I labeled it wrong, it’s KBS, not a Smoke shaft. Ugh.

Well, today’s effort was poopy. So, tomorrow it is.

Data on the hybrid from earlier session though....

View attachment 8935496

And I labeled it wrong, it’s KBS, not a Smoke shaft. Ugh.

This is the 220, right? Not Mav?

@Jman when you test the EXS vs the 220 driver head, can you put the heavier weight in back of the EXS and then in the heel. Just curious how much draw bias the EXS has and forgiveness of the EXS with the heavy weight in back vs the 220!

@Jman when you test the EXS vs the 220 driver head, can you put the heavier weight in back of the EXS and then in the heel. Just curious how much draw bias the EXS is and forgiveness of the EXS with the heavy weight in back vs the 220!
We will see, I can say this though already, it’s not touching the forgiveness of the 220.

Just been reading on the exs hybrid and wow I think this might be a big hit amongst the group... Pics were taken from @pgapappas on Twitter.

Screenshot_20200406-143042__01.jpg
Screenshot_20200406-143020__01.jpg
Screenshot_20200406-142958__01.jpg

Back