PUMA Golf: The Experience Collection

I like the polos even if they are a little flashy for me. Could probably do the gray one

Funny story from the PGA Show:

Our group goes into a special room in the back of the Puma booth to see all sorts of yet-to-be-released product. I start snapping photos of everything. One of the Cobra/Puma guys says "Hey, you can't post those anywhere."

@jdtox and @MWard say "Yeah Adam" as they put their phones in their pockets.

I'm pretty sure that guy was talking to you anyways, you looked suspicious

Not a big fan of this release. I’m just not wowed like the previous couple of releases.

Our group goes into a special room in the back of the Puma booth to see all sorts of yet-to-be-released product. I start snapping photos of everything. One of the Cobra/Puma guys says "Hey, you can't post those anywhere."

But can you describe them in great detail on your podcast?

Just picture Rickie putting on that Green Jacket in the pink or grey polo! Flashy Rickie at his best (y)

But can you describe them in great detail on your podcast?
I must know if I'm going to have to buy more things or not. Making it hard to budget here with all of these unknowns

Love all three polo designs, and really neat story behind each one. The hats are both 🔥.

I would take the P 110 Snapback over the Patch.

Not a big fan of those shoes, just a little too wild for me, and the bag is eh.

Like you, the snapback is the one, really have not been too much of a fan to the Patch hats at all. Almost makes the patch look like an afterthought.

I cold go for any of the polo's and maybe the shoes. But they are pricey, will wait until they hit the "rack"

Puma is very hit or miss for me. Either I really like it, or I would never wear it. This is in the I would probably never wear category.

We looked innocent. You on the other hand, not so much.

I think I have said it every release this year, but its worth saying again: the 110 hat design is the most comfortable hat made, period. It is why I have so many.

For such a small room, there is so much goodness in there. Typical @MWard

I would wear the ignite PWRAdapt shows.

For such a small room, there is so much goodness in there. Typical @MWard

The rookie move was photographing with Puma staff in the room. Like come on, be professional. Wait till they're gone, then have someone stand near the door so they get whacked and you have time to put your phone away.

Amateur hour here out of Chicago!

The rookie move was photographing with Puma staff in the room. Like come on, be professional. Wait till they're gone, then have someone stand near the door so they get whacked and you have time to put your phone away.

But the battle rages on because i kinda dig this line. I wish I trusted the PWR style shoes because they look good but I just don’t anymore.

First year was taking pictures with Blair O'Neal. This year it was of shoes. I'm getting better.

First year was taking pictures with Blair O'Neal. This year it was of shoes. I'm getting better.

Yet I cut through a line because I didn't want to go around it and get called out for trying to take a photo with Holly Sonders. You're a monster.

Yet I cut through a line because I didn't want to go around it and get called out for trying to take a photo with Holly Sonders. You're a monster.

Wait... there was a line to take pictures of Holly Sonders?

I like the hat but wouldn't be much more I could sport on the course. Not really my style but I love Puma trying to shake things up a bit

Wait... there was a line to take pictures of Holly Sonders?

Oh Lord, yeah it was no joke winding around the outside of the booth. Here I am trying to take photos of irons and no one was around. Just said nope, cuttin through this crap.

Well that didn't take long. I now own the 110 hat. :cool:

think Im a bit to grumpy for this style.

Which one?
The grey "P" hat with the floral patern.

Atta boy. Anything else headed your way?
Not from this collection, but I may come back and buy something else. I did get a good deal on a Puma 1/4 zip drycell from the API in navy just now.

The Eleven polo is the only one I sort of like. The rest aren’t my cup of tea.

The caps aren’t terrible looking but I hate SnapBack caps.

Back