The Official Banter Away Thread

Im not shaving or cutting my hair until July. Let’s get weird.

same, the wife Is already not happy about it

Mine called me a b*tch and said I wouldn’t last.

She’s probably right on one of those things.

Mine saw I shaved my neck and left my newly grown "beard" and said well you tried to shave today....maybe tomorrow you finish it off...looking more homeless than GQ

And with that, I am out for the night.
Time to read a book, get some sleep, and start new tomorrow.

Wake up to a hellacious thunderstorm— only to be followed up by flashing lights as our neighbors house was hit by lightning, that then traveled through the gas lines—-

Had roughly 6 engines and two squads out in front of our house. Firefighters walking through the yard etc. been a bit of a crazy morning

Wake up to a hellacious thunderstorm— only to be followed up by flashing lights as our neighbors house was hit by lightning, that then traveled through the gas lines—-

Had roughly 6 engines and two squads out in front of our house. Firefighters walking through the yard etc. been a bit of a crazy morning
That’s crazy. Hope the family was ok!

Restaurant. In Manitoba the majority of all the restaurants are open for pickup/delivery (only inside dining has been shut down).

Her restaurant at the time shut down completely for the safety of the staff and patrons, but at the same time to eliminate some of the uncertainty about when/if they would need to close.

They are opening again Monday to start selling meal kits. 4 burgers, all the fixins, Mozza Sticks, and Kettle Chips. Hopefully start bringing in some money again, and gradually start bringing more staff back in.
Glad to hear that things are picking back up!

Everyone ok? That sounds like it could have been bad

Everyone ok? That sounds like it could have been bad
That’s crazy. Hope the family was ok!
Hope everything turns out ok @jlew2144

Just waking up and yes the 3 families involved are all doing ok. No one harmed and only “minor” damage to their homes.

Have the gas company out tearing up yards and replacing lines, cable/phone/internet company out working on the boxes to get that service back up and running. Looks a bit crazy out front right now but thankfully no one hurt

Hi everybody!!!

Took a minute to hang this up in the office. Only moved in here two years ago...

20200408_111129.jpg

There's some really good courses there, and some really bad ones. Most of them have been played with THPers at one point or another.

Dude, that's nuts!!

Glad everyone is okay.

Back