NEWS Bridgestone and Tiger Woods: 3 Part Mini Series

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We are getting close to the anniversary of Tiger winning his 15th at Augusta. Bridgestone is releasing a pretty cool mini documentary that will come in 3 parts starting right now and each episode dropping the next day.

The documentary features exclusive behind-the-scenes footage of Tiger working with Bridgestone at Medalist and some never before seen interviews with him and members of the Bridgestone team, as well. The schedule is as follows

Today we have episode 1 below. Then Episode 2 and 3 will follow on Friday and Saturday. You will be able to find all 3 episodes on www.Bridgestonegolf.com as well. Each episode is between 2-4 minutes and some interesting info.

Photo Apr 08, 2 56 04 PM.jpeg

Just a note, stay tuned after all 3 episodes air (in this thread) for a chance to win a Tiger Woods signed Masters Pin Flag from his return to being the Tiger King last year and his new Bridgestone TOUR B XS golf balls.

EPISODE 1

EPISODE 2

EPISODE 3

Last edited:
Oh HECK yes. I can’t wait to see all three. Be back shortly - Off to watch!

Cool start to the series and a great time for some familiar faces here at THP to show up in a video. I want someone to ask Elliot about the call from Tiger.

Will be very cool to watch these. That prize is incredible.

Watched episode 1 earlier. So good.

should be a fun little distraction

It’s a short one. 1:50 seconds. Good stuff. In drooling over that flag. I must have it please god. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey there was Adam Rehberg!

• Admin
Watched episode 1 earlier. So good.

Bstone only put out the 30 second trailer Sox Fan. The first episode is brand new here.

Bstone only put out the 30 second trailer Sox Fan. The first episode is brand new here.

Watched it on their YouTube channel about 30 minutes ago.

This is the only Tiger King I’ll be watching!

That’s awesome! Love this! Soundtrack is edgy, Really digging this from Bstone!!!

Digging this!!

I'll be taking a break sometime this morning to check this out for sure. I eat up anything related to Tiger!

Came here to watch the video, got lost hearing the sound of a compressed long iron. I miss outdoor golf :(

Nice strong start in the part 1 video!

This will be good. Can't wait for all 3

Filling the void of Tiger at Augusta! Awesome Video! Whats up @rehbirdie and Elliot! #ohheckyes

Thanks. I’m interested in Tiger’s desire to find a ball that works for all 14 clubs. I think that is what everyone wants. I’m definitely interested to see where this goes and to see what Bridgestone presented Tiger in the fitting process.

Tiger content makes me happy! Watching as soon as my conference call blitz is over.

Thanks. I’m interested in Tiger’s desire to find a ball that works for all 14 clubs. I think that is what everyone wants. I’m definitely interested to see where this goes and to see what Bridgestone presented Tiger in the fitting process.
It gets better. I can tell you episode 2 is longer and full of great snippets from our fitting session with him in Jupiter. great insight from the GOAT!

It gets better. I can tell you episode 2 is longer and full of great snippets from our fitting session with him in Jupiter. great insight from the GOAT!

I just watched that one (Im privileged) and its really good.

Just a great sound listening to Tiger strike his irons.

Back