Video Around the Green: Golf Game Show with Cobra Golf

Stay tuned for about 30 minutes from now when we will launch that contest on how to win my driver.

Chat made me dig into my way back memorabilia and pull out my life size Feherty when he was sponsored with Cobra. This was an extra used in a commercial with Feherty and Kevin Na for the speed series. In the commercial his head gets taken out by a long/accurate drive. I have that one to.IMG_1518.jpg

Best of luck everyone on winning the Driver. Someone is getting an awesome club!!!!

I'm a lefty so no driver for me but good luck everyone :)

That was a lot of fun - those are two great guys.

Loved the content. Excited they will be doing another episode.

This was a lot of fun to watch. Really love putting a face/personality to all these names we hear all the time on the forum.

That was a fun way to finish off my Friday afternoon.

I hope they do more.. Jose and Yagley are 2 of the best guys in the industry!

This was such a fun video, enjoyed watching it live!

This was such a fun video, enjoyed watching it live!

Thanks xThor. It was fun to record and I knew they were into it as well, which makes for a good time.

Thanks xThor. It was fun to record and I knew they were into it as well, which makes for a good time.

You all are crushing it with content lately. Been so fun to be back on the forums, and with everything going on in the world, and the safer at home directives; thank you all (industry partners included) for giving us such fun and fantastic things not only to look forward to, but to participate in.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Best THP Live I have seen during my time on THP. Those guys are awesome, and hilarious!

Best THP Live I have seen during my time on THP. Those guys are awesome, and hilarious!

Lots of videos with each of them on THP TV if you ever want to dive in. Crazy smart.

Lots of videos with each of them on THP TV if you ever want to dive in. Crazy smart.

Cool, will do. Thanks

That was great! I missed it live, but watched it as soon as I got home. Sure looked like everyone was having a lot of fun with it, and I'm looking forward to the next one.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
That was great! I missed it live, but watched it as soon as I got home. Sure looked like everyone was having a lot of fun with it, and I'm looking forward to the next one.

So glad you enjoyed it. Lots of fun.

Fun watch

For those that missed this, I wanted to bring it back up.

For those that missed this, I wanted to bring it back up.
I feel bad for you and all of MC participants! Jose and Mike don’t have any fun at all! :ROFLMAO:

Back