What's for Dinner?

Sausage and eggs tonight

Costco meat lasagna. Excellent and highly recommended!!!

We have been supporting the local restaurants quite a bit lately but were staying home and making Italian sausage and peppers with provolone cheese.

Fusilli pasta and roasted vegetables. Plenty of cheese.

Shrimp boil tonight

86F064F2-6D13-4E39-BA50-5E350A3FFC48.jpeg

Sausage and eggs tonight

We had homemade tomato bisque. Was good.

BBQ pizza

unnamed.jpg

Spinach and Cheese Ravioli with Pesto sauce

Spinach and Cheese Ravioli with Pesto sauce

My daughter who is home with us from college made spaghetti with pesto tonight

Roast beef, Baby potatoes and broccoli

My daughter who is home with us from college made spaghetti with pesto tonight

I love spaghetti with pesto...I like to make the pasta, Put fresh shaved Parmesan on it and then drizzle the pesto over it.

I love spaghetti with pesto...I like to make the pasta, Put fresh shaved Parmesan on it and then drizzle the pesto over it.

Freshly grated parmesan. Yes.

Slow cooker pork, coleslaw, pickled onions and made from scratch biscuits. YUM!

I made Lasagna for dinner with garlic bread.

I have been so blessed,my wife is using this time to cook me healthy meals.Todays menu, keto leek soup with Cauliflower on instapot.
After a few weeks i have lost some weight but it also could be i have been going to bed hungry as well.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Homemade Mac & Cheese - cold rainy day calls for comfort food!

Just got a Ninja 5 in 1 grill and using it for steaks, fries and broccoli to go with one of my 2013 Petit Verdot wines. All to celebrate almost finishing up another week of stay at home.

Taco salad! One of my favorite meals!!

my attempt at homemade pasta.
86087813-6D65-4F7D-B745-009DBAAAC52D.jpeg
D9F1D84A-9D01-427A-BF2F-F2C1E50B401A.jpegFC3C9D15-8BB8-4CB8-BA38-BACC71A18D40.jpeg2A8E7C7F-6CDF-4A6A-B58E-7A6165BADF2F.jpeg

Kids get cheese pizza from Grimaldi’s and we’ve got boiled shrimp with blackened red snapper

Scored a nice brisket from the store so decided to spend the day smoking that bad boy. I’ll be eating brisket like Bubba eats shrimp.

Raising Canes drive thru eaten in the parking lot.

Beer battered fish and chips with some homemade tartar sauce :love:

Back