PODCAST Patrick Gallagher of Mitchell Golf: Golf Unfiltered Episode 248

golfunfiltered

Johnny Unhappy Pro
Reaction score
Handicap
Patrick Gallagher of Mitchell Golf joins the show to share tips on how you can keep your golf equipment maintained while being stuck at home. Patrick and Adam also discuss the full product line from Mitchell Golf’s outstanding clubbuilding tools, including lie/loft machines, regripping stations and more!

Mitchell-Golf-Logo-2017.png

I love Mitchell gear

Seriously tempted to purchase a full regripping station to free up space on the workbench.

Doing a little Mitchell work this morning.

I don't do enough club work to justify that expense but Mitchell equipment looks like it makes things very easy to do.

They do have some pricey machines, but even an entry-level regripping vise or stamping kit can be fun.

This is great! Being under lockdown has me looking into club building. On a related note, this will likely end up getting me in trouble, so thanks for that @golfunfiltered...

This is great! Being under lockdown has me looking into club building. On a related note, this will likely end up getting me in trouble, so thanks for that @golfunfiltered...

I've grown to enjoy it, although I'm not very good at it. Yet.

They do have some pricey machines, but even an entry-level regripping vise or stamping kit can be fun.

And I can say without a shadow of a doubt, that their machines are so well made compared to others.

This was a good listen @golfunfiltered I'll be honest I had no idea Mitchell Golf was here in Michigan. Their performance school sounds like fun!

Back