Video Club Champion Answers Your Questions

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THIS LIVE STREAM IS COMPLETE, BUT YOU CAN WATCH THE REPLAY IN THE THREAD HERE, ON TWITTER OR ON FACEBOOK.

Mark the Calendars!

Wednesday April 15th at 2pm ET for THP LIVE with Club Champion

You will be able to watch this one of three ways.
THP Facebook Page
THP Twitter Page
Right here in this thread

We will be taking questions about anything you want to ask. Want to ask about clubs or shafts? No problem. Want to ask about fitting or even your game? Absolutely. Want to just learn and have some questions you have always been afraid to ask? We got you covered. This is going to be a great one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanting to know a little more on their fitting process.

Excellent. Want to hear about the Arccos partnership and how they will be utilizing that for customers.

This will be good.

Hmm this one could be difficult. I’ll try!

Their customer service is 2nd to none. The fitting itself is very thorough. A few questions I will ask if able to make it:
- using the 6 iron for an iron fitting. I understand drawing a line in the sand to pick 1 numbered iron head to fit due to inventory concerns. But man do I wish they had heads that covered a broader range. Especially with the concept of blended sets, any chance iron fittings would include multiple numbered irons in the future? Say 5-7-9 irons?
- what’s their % of customers that buy hard goods after a fitting?

• Admin
We are excited to welcome the founder of Club Champion and Dean of Club Champion University on.
If you ever had any fitting questions, this is the chance.

Mark your calendars for this one, I bet this live stream surprises a lot of people.

TWO HOURS AWAY!
Get those questions ready.

1 HOUR. Looking forward to this one.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Just panicked that I was missing this! 😖 Heading over to the calendar now to add the rest of this week’s events to my calendar!

Just panicked that I was missing this! 😖 Heading over to the calendar now to add the rest of this week’s events to my calendar!

This one should be really good.
Want to talk shafts, we can talk shafts.
Want to talk club heads? How about grips?

Or just answer fitting questions. You guys are the director and Nick and I will answer everything.

Inside of 1 hour - Looking forward to it!

This one should be really good.
Want to talk shafts, we can talk shafts.
Want to talk club heads? How about grips?

Or just answer fitting questions. You guys are the director and Nick and I will answer everything.
Hence my aforementioned panic! Looking forward to this one!

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Less than 5 minutes! I will have a link to the Twitter feed in the first post as soon as it goes live. Remember you can watch this on Facebook or Twitter or right from the first post.

Man... Love character limits in questions :rolleyes:

Stupid Twitter!

watching now...

I am not a Twitter user but, I would ask what he thought about the golf magazine best fitter rankings.

Watching but not logged in. 24 peeps in Twitter/Periscope - come on guys, get in there!

Question - I think hybrid fitting is often overlooked. Do you guys do anything special or look for anything different when fitting a hybrid?

Thanks @JB, solid interview. Nick is a good dude, and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Freakin awesome, thank you @JB ....now if i can keep my work from interrupting during these

Back