HOW TO New SoundCloud Player

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Some of you may have already seen the new podcast player on the right hand side of the forum. You can listen to your favorite THP Radio shows while browsing the forum now.

Off Course: with @Canadan and @HipCheck
Golf Unfiltered: with @golfunfiltered
Range Days: with @Canadan and @Jman (coming soon)
The Callaway Golf Podcast: with @jeffneubarth

If you are not following us on SoundCloud, you can do so by heading over there and follow @THPGolf

Of course you can still get all of the shows on iTunes and Google Play under The Hackers Paradise as well as our Home Page, THP Mobile App or anywhere else you get your podcasts from.

That's an awesome add on. Will be listening to Off Course later this evening!

• Admin
Very very cool addition.

Great addition.

Yes!!! Love it!

Look at @Canadan pulling double duty.

Well, I thought we had something special, and then you dodged me for months.

I'm just trying to fill a void 😢

I still haven’t used Discord.

nice! i use soundcloud and embedded options more than podcast players since i'm listening while on my laptop usually (y)

Super cool, thanks! You guys are always stepping up your game and finding new and creative ways to get us awesome content.

Just downloaded soundcloud, ready to get listening! 🥳

nice! i use soundcloud and embedded options more than podcast players since i'm listening while on my laptop usually (y)

Great. Make sure you follow THPGolf.

This is great. Saves me from having a separate tab open just for the podcast. Good functionality improvement thanks @GolferGal

Do you have to create an account to be able to follow?

To follow, yes. To listen, no sir, you can play it right from the forum.

To follow, yes. To listen, no sir, you can play it right from the forum.
I’ll create one, wanna click the follow!

So, doesn't seem like the stream follows you if you enter a thread. I'm sure there a million technical reasons that would be very difficult, but it would be cool if it followed you anywhere on the site.

Still very nice to see the latest pods on the main forum page!

So, doesn't seem like the stream follows you if you enter a thread. I'm sure there a million technical reasons that would be very difficult, but it would be cool if it followed you anywhere on the site.

Still very nice to see the latest pods on the main forum page!

What I did was right click and open in a new tab and had it playing.
Another option is just clicking the logo and it opens right in Soundcloud in a separate tab.
That way you can browse and listen at the same time.

Saw this today and LOVE IT !

This works out well if you open two THP forum tabs one for listening and one for browsing. Nice and convenient as the computer is open to THP more than the app for podcasts on my phone.

Thanks for thinking of us!

This is a good addition, I think I will be able to listen from work now.

Back