Video Aaron Dill Answers Vokey Questions

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Six lucky THP forum members are headed to Massachusetts soon (hopefully) to get new Vokey wedges, meet Bob Vokey and learn all about wedge design. Leading up to that THP Experience, we thought it would be a neat idea to have Aaron Dill, Vokey Tour Rep, answer the participants questions.

Not only did Aaron personalize each one, he took the time to go into great detail and their questions brought out a lot of content. We decided to mash them all up and put them out for everybody’s viewing.

document.write("Loading Custom Ratings...");

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've so been looking forward to this! I'm about to watch now.

Just watched the video. Thanks to Aaron Dill and THP for taking the time to do this for us. There were some great questions from all of the other guys and some great information. I will watch this a few more times before getting fitted and and the Experience.

Arron is the real BigDill.

Thanks JB and Aaron, useful advice and now I have a bit of fear I won't have an adequate fitter in my area. I will contact Vokey to get their input.

Big thank you to Aaron for taking the time to answer these questions. Either he did it over a series of days, or he likes to pull a Cher and change outfits every chance he gets haha

Big thank you to Aaron for taking the time to answer these questions. Either he did it over a series of days, or he likes to pull a Cher and change outfits every chance he gets haha
I noticed that too.

Just a great watch, very thankful to Aaron for taking time to answer our questions, really very informative

• Admin
Everybody needs a wardrobe change

Wanted to give this a bump.

@JB that was fantastic! It is very cool of Aaron to take the time to answer our questions. He was very informative and i appreciate his time in doing that! I cannot wait to go!

There is nothing I can type to express how much that meant to me today. Wow, thanks so much for doing that.

THP Experiences are so much more than just showing up and playing golf. We want the memories to last a lifetime and this one being able to be shared with the rest of the community for learning is fun :D

Now that I'm more composed, I can add to this convo better haha.

I never thought to try different grinds and wedges blind; what a great idea. Just by doing the online selector tool, I'm already biased with the way I want to go. My real fitting will need to be blind to fight that bias.

So much great info in a 15 min video.

Always curious in the draw to these wedges as well as information on grinds. Great video and appreciate the people of the golf industry doing great content like this for the community. Those 6 are going to be amazed at the experience! Great kick off.

Awesome!

i want to see a vokey "chipper"!⛳

Some amazing info. Love the bounce and grind chat personally.

Now that I'm more composed, I can add to this convo better haha.

I never thought to try different grinds and wedges blind; what a great idea. Just by doing the online selector tool, I'm already biased with the way I want to go. My real fitting will need to be blind to fight that bias.

So much great info in a 15 min video.
Yeah I felt the same way when he talked about gearing the bounce and grind towards your weakness. I would have that you want them to highlight your strengths.

Incredible that Aaron took the time. I just watched this and it blew me away!!

What is the friction effect four finishes of the face against a urethane ball during play?

Back