2020 NFL Draft Thread

I literally was starting laundry and said man I'm going to start a draft thread and finish folding...boom there you have it already made!

I literally was starting laundry and said man I'm going to start a draft thread and finish folding...boom there you have it already made!

That is why she is the best.

Cant wait for my giants to f**k up another draft :mad:

Cant wait for my giants to **** up another draft :mad:

They taking Simmons or OT? I guess they have option to trade down too, imagine there will be quite a bit of demand to move up for Herbert and Tua.

Can't wait for the Cowboys to draft a QB at 17.
I am willing to give odds here. Jones loves him Dak. He has to look like he stole a QB and I actually think Dak isn’t that bad. No, he isn’t winning on his own, but he is a good QB.

They taking Simmons or OT? I guess they have option to trade down too, imagine there will be quite a bit of demand to move up for Herbert and Tua.

If it’s an OT they want, I think the Giants could trade out of the 4th spot. A team may want to move ahead of Miami to select a QB. Given that there are at least 4 OTs that could go in the first half of the draft, picking up picks and moving down may work for the Giants. The Giants definitely need offensive line help.

Everyone here in Philly want the Eagles to trade up for a wr. Me, I want them to trade down not once but twice and get lots of draft picks. I think this draft is super strong in the 2nd to 4th rounds.

Everyone here in Philly want the Eagles to trade up for a wr. Me, I want them to trade down not once but twice and get lots of draft picks. I think this draft is super strong in the 2nd to 4th rounds.
Are you still looking for them to take a WR on the first two days? My PSU/Eagles buddies (homers) are pulling heavily for KJ Hamler.

I am willing to give odds here. Jones loves him Dak. He has to look like he stole a QB and I actually think Dak isn’t that bad. No, he isn’t winning on his own, but he is a good QB.
He loved him some Romo too. Prescott will put up the numbers to be well inside the top half of QBs. And Jerry will make him the most over-paid player in the league.

He loved him some Romo too. Prescott will put up the numbers to be well inside the top half of QBs. And Jerry will make him the most over-paid player in the league.
This is a huge cowboys fan totally agreeing with you.

Trade dak to miami and draft tua

thoughts on Tua before pick 6?

You can add Quincy Carter to the list of things the emperor thought was going to win.

My Beagles will take Burrow first and he will blow his knee out and set the organization back an additional 5 years. i hope I’m wrong.

Between OL and WR this draft is loaded with depth.

Do you think it was foolish for them to have drafted saquon?

This is a great question. I have no problem if the Giants thought he was the best player available at the time. Plus a bust at running back is just a bad draft pick. A bust at QB can set a franchise back for years. I think the bigger question is whether you give a running back a second contract. That answer is probably no for me.

This is a great question. I have no problem if the Giants thought he was the best player available at the time. Plus a bust at running back is just a bad draft pick. A bust at QB can set a franchise back for years. I think the bigger question is whether you give a running back a second contract. That answer is probably no for me.
Giants look set to be a good team for the next 5 years....as long as Jones continues to improve

If you trust your team docs and they give him the all clear, jump in headfirst!
That is the problem. They haven’t had access to him from what I have heard. Just the medical records. I believe someone will jump in front of Miami at 5 and snap him up.

Giants look set to be a good team for the next 5 years....as long as Jones continues to improve

That’s the big if for the franchise that had such stability at the position with Eli.

That is the problem. They haven’t had access to him from what I have heard. Just the medical records. I believe someone will jump in front of Miami at 5 and snap him up.

If I were Miami I would let teams do that and go OT anyway.

Back