Review Odyssey Triple Track Putter Review

I put the Ten TT putter in the bag for todays round. 29 putts using a G Truvis ball. I was stroking that thing like a princess!!! I did not miss one putt inside of 7 feet today!!!!! The green where fairly fast and I was lag putting really good leaving putts really close to the hole for tap in pars. On missed greens I was chipping close and saved par a bunch.

Something I noticed today putting, (I had the Toulon Chicago in play) was that on the short putts, inside of 5 feet that I didn't quite feel as comfortable today. I was still putting very well (28 putts) but what I noticed is the frame wasn't there. The Ten with TT is super easy to line up with the TT lines on top. Line up the ball on the intended line you want, then set the putter behind and the TT lines and the boxiness of the Ten gives that confidence of being lined up correctly.

I am a blade guy and love my Chicago, but the more I have used the Ten TT putter the more it is growing on my. :(

Today I was training my non-golfer son how to putt. He is a tennis player and can strike a golf ball very nice for a non-golfer but his putting is terrible.
Within 45 minutes, I had him rolling a few balls nearly perfectly end over end. i think lines on the ball and putter make teaching and self observation easier. I have one green with some break to it and he could see that after he hit one end over end that was left of the hole. Next try he setup a bit right of the hole.

to me just simplifies putting

Today I was training my non-golfer son how to putt. He is a tennis player and can strike a golf ball very nice for a non-golfer but his putting is terrible.
Within 45 minutes, I had him rolling a few balls nearly perfectly end over end. i think lines on the ball and putter make teaching and self observation easier. I have one green with some break to it and he could see that after he hit one end over end that was left of the hole. Next try he setup a bit right of the hole.

to me just simplifies putting

perfectly said and i couldn’t agree more

There is just something about the Marxman that keeps drawing me back in. Didn’t want it when it first came out. Laser said I putt better with it. Still didn’t want it and yet every time I don’t have Triple Track, I think I’m missing out

There is just something about the Marxman that keeps drawing me back in. Didn’t want it when it first came out. Laser said I putt better with it. Still didn’t want it and yet every time I don’t have Triple Track, I think I’m missing out
Are you using in conjunction with the ball or without?
I rolled the TT Ten on course Saturday with a Truvis ball and like just fine.

Had the TT Ten in the bag last night. 13 putts for my nine holes I played. Distance control was pretty good for playing on punched greens. The ten putts a nice smooth roll on the ball

you KNOW you’re missing out. so just put it in the bag!

I recently put the Triple Track 10 in the bag. Absolutely love the accuracy I am getting. Historically I only gamed what felt good in my hands-period. I collect putters, have a lot of putters but this is the first model putter that I take one look at those lines and just stroke it without second guessing. I trust the lines. Can't explain it, the more I use it the less I think about am I going to make a putt. Something just clicks in my brain and I roll it.

I took my TT Ten S out for my first couple rounds of the year, but with near freezing temps and punched greens, it was hard to evaluate the performance. After a month of quarantine, I switched back to my Austin just due to my familiarity with it. But when I got in a morning 9 yesterday, I put the Ten back in the bag. These greens were in great shape, and while I missed one shorty, I actually putted really well overall. I was especially impressed with my distance control. I was close to the hole on all putts except for no. 1, where I 3 putted from deep (probably 60 feet). Tomorrow will be my first round with the Ten and a TT CS ball. So pumped!

Last edited:
Well, first time out with the TT combo and I set an all time low in putts: 28. Granted, I did chip two in, but I also had 5 1 putts. AND, I should have been 3 putt free, but after a great lag to 3ish feet, I got sloppy... Anyway, very, very happy with this combo. I do wish, though, that I had gone with the yellow TT. I like knowing which ball is mine from a ways away. I’ll be picking a dozen of those soon.

my iron play was totally off today and on my drive home I was thinking how poorly I played. Then it dawned on my I 2 putted #12 from 100ft on aerated greens. 2putted #13 from 90ft on a severe uphill slope to start, dropped a 8ft par putt on #14, and hit a 20ft par saving putt on #17. Played back 9 with a 40 and played like chit. Never stopped to think how good the putter saved me until after the round.

I am really interested in a TT Putter. I am a flow/slant neck guy. I really like the Marxman shape and really hope they release the Marxman with the S neck!

Back