PODCAST Off Course: Episode 2

Awesome! Looking forward to listening in here.

I've still got to find this and add it to my podcast feed. I want to hear what it's saying

I've still got to find this and add it to my podcast feed. I want to hear what it's saying

Just add The Hackers Paradise and all of our shows will be in there.

Is that doable in the Apple podcast app? I've got golf unfiltered already...

I know there's the THP app and I sometimes use that but couldn't find Callaway's girls in golf back when I heard about it.

I know there's the THP app and I sometimes use that but couldn't find Callaway's girls in golf back when I heard about it.

Yes, Apple Podcast, search for the Hackers Paradise and you will have all of the shows in one place.

I listen to it on apple.

Nice. I'll do just that

I miss golf. But I could do without baseball and the remainders of the Hockey/Basketball seasons. maybe a hard reset is just what we need.

This is exactly where I am. You can add in every other sport, too, with baseball and basketball.

This is exactly where I am. You can add in every other sport, too, with baseball and basketball.
I know for financial reasons it's an impossibility that there won't be some form of one of those being played, but you start to get to the point of having an effect on the potential next season.

finished listening to episode 1 and part of episode 2. Great banter between you two @Canadan and @HipCheck

A couple things you mentioned that I wasn't firm on... #1 net double bogey... for those of us that don't get the gross and net... what's the difference? ELI5 (Explain like I'm 5) please.

#2. you mentioned the potential call for canceling the Ryder cup... because no fans. Is this good or bad? Do the Europeans need fan presence to win? I know you touched on it... maybe you could dive a little deeper into it... and give a basic background on why the Ryder Cup is important.

I'd suggest the topic of... is it an unfair advantage for Europeans to play on the European Tour, PGA Tour, live in Jupiter Florida, and then head to Europe and kick the USA's butt? Or is this just ignorance, arrogance, shortsightedness, stupidity, etc.

Listened to the first two episodes via the THP app and I like the vibe @Canadan and @HipCheck are bringing. Nice easy conversation about golf and all things in between.

Back