JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It is May 4th and we thought it was only fitting to have a cover that fits that date. Inside Volume 3 of the THP Digital Magazine are some exclusive stories, in a Look Book format that are interactive in nature and fun to swipe through

Give it a look and let us know what your favorite feature of Volume 3 is?

Continue reading...

Im such a fan of this format.
I hope you all enjoy!

Great look! Very cool idea.

I like it. Sure fire way to make sure I don’t miss anything. My favorite would have to be the CBX wedges.

Looks Good - Like the format...

• Admin
I like it. Sure fire way to make sure I don’t miss anything. My favorite would have to be the CBX wedges.

Between this and our forum newsletter that goes out Tuesday mornings, lots of stuff is included.

These so far have been awesome. Great information provided in each one!

May the 4th be with you...

I am excited to hear more about the Nippon GOST shaft.

This new version is great! I think I'm most intrigued by the Tuned putter shafts but the idea of no grip is kind of mind blowing

This new version is great! I think I'm most intrigued by the Tuned putter shafts but the idea of no grip is kind of mind blowing
Trust me, it’s wild....and headed to the course today. :oops:

I like it! Especially liked the bit on Evolve Golf, great little company, and I hope they are doing well.

I like it! Especially liked the bit on Evolve Golf, great little company, and I hope they are doing well.

Genuinely its a bit of a struggle for a business like that, that specializes in green grass when so many of the courses across the country have been closed.

I saw the email notification on my phone, so I will have a proper look later when I finish work

Got it. I like getting these. As much as I think I pay attention here, I find things I missed in each volume. (y)

To be fair, a lot of the stuff featured in these is not really laid out on the forum so much.

The home page of the website has new articles and content every day for those that enjoy it and this is a supplement of that with other things that could be exclusive to this format.

This popped into my inbox this morning, going to have a coffee break in a wee bit and read through it, is a very cool format indeed!

Thanks for keeping us in the loop on the products, articles and discussions each month!

Shout out to @jdtox for the tremendous May the 4th cover art.

Very nice, would any of those THP ballmarkers be available that were made by Evolvegolf?

Thanks, JB. Appreciate it.

Just giving this a bump for the later crowd because its pretty cool.

Another great volume. These are so well done, very informative and a breeze to navigate.

Back