First Look: Ben Hogan VKTR+ Hybrid

As a fan of the VKTR hybrid, I really like the updates to the VKTR+. Nice clean lines, would love to see how this performs.
Glad to see the people @ Ben Hogan listened to the masses and offered the combo sets. Great options with the PTx Pro and the ICONs!!

Very subtle cosmetic changes.

This is pretty nice. I don’t usually ponder in public.... but

These look awesome, always enjoyed the previous version.

those combo sets...oh man. AND I LOVE THE PRICING
The pricing is obscenely amazing for the look quality and performance. Hogan is on fire right now

The pricing is obscenely amazing for the look quality and performance. Hogan is on fire right now

You would think now is there chance right based on where they position themselves with quality and price.

REALLY like the looks on this one. Will be curious to learn more about the tech advances in this version vs the prior model

They look really nice and the price is ridiculously great.

I do wonder how much better these are than the originals given the upgrades appear to be pretty modest.

The price of that hybrid is insane! Ponder mode: engaged!

Awesome looking - agree that Hogan is on a roll. Now just update the Edges please!!!!

You've got to give credit to BHG, they are coming out with new clubs that are lookers and performers to satisfy golfers instead of just having irons only and expect to penetrate the market like with the previous regime. They've come a long way. Kudos!!

These guys do things in such a first class way. They are indeed finding their stride.
I think he would be proud of where this brand is going.

The look! The price! DAMN!! I was going to save my stimulus but now.....I can't say that I will have as much in savings as I wanted to cuz these are so sick!!! Sorry wife!! Just need to figure out what buddy's house I am going to ship them to since the office is closed....

Wow, it's an interesting hybrid. I love the price on it. I'm in for on course reviews to see how it plays.

Wow the pricing is insane, may have to look into the utility iron.

Nice looking hybrid, and it should be very competitive at that price point if the performance is good. That's a steal for a hybrid!

not a bad looking club. I'd like to hear more about the tech it has compared to the previous generation... and what lofts are available in lefty

If I was in the market for new hybrids, the looks and the price would make these near the top of the list for sure.

$140 is a steal for a hybrid that looks that good.

Would like to see address pictures but that looks like something that will compete very well with TS3 and Apex19 if people know about it.

Here is address and a few other angles.

Attachments

• VKTR+_040120_05_web.jpg
    VKTR+_040120_05_web.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 11
  • VKTR+Gallery_14_web.jpg
    VKTR+Gallery_14_web.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 11
  • VKTR+Gallery_09_web.jpg
    VKTR+Gallery_09_web.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 10
Guess since we havent heard from him yet that J.B. Cobb slept in today .LOL

Don't worry ... J.B. Cobb found these on the site before anyone was suppose to see them. I would probably say he saw them before some of us at Ben Hogan saw them. :D

Back