Rory, DJ, & JDay Blind Call the Shot Challenge

M2Giles

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
8ish
Apparently Rory and DJ will team up against Rickie and Wolff in a charity skins match on May 17th on NBC.

Live golf?!

Not sure who to root for/against here. A match needs an antagonist- I like all of these guys.

Should be a fun match!

Not sure who to root for/against here. A match needs an antagonist- I like all of these guys.

Maybe that's the point. I'll just be rooting for the charity.

I’ll be watching! Should be a fun match.⛳

Should be a fun match to watch. As far as banter goes, I think DJ will be the dullard in the group.

May 17th, 2 PM EST....I know what I’ll be watching or PVRing. Should be fun.

This will be fun. At a great golf course too! Excited to watch this one.

What channel is it on? I'm gonna record it so I don't have to watch the same old same old same old same old golf channel offering

Supposed to be on NBC at 2 PM EST on 17 May.

I'm going to need to record that(y)

Merged with existing thread.

My money is on Rory and DJ

Should be fun to watch though.

My money is on Rory and DJ

Should be fun to watch though.
I'm not sure you're going to get good odds on that bet!

Apparently they are not using caddies either. So it should make for some interesting play. They should do like us Hackers ... play for a beer a hole. Now That would make some entertaining TV (y)

Apparently they are not using caddies either. So it should make for some interesting play. They should do like us Hackers ... play for a beer a hole. Now That would make some entertaining TV (y)
Go watch the video of Kiz playing with the Barstool Sports guys for the beer drinking, trash talking action - over 90 minutes of fun and laughs!

Rory & DJ are heavily favored
But Rickie and Wolf can bomber it as well

Me watching the first live televised golf event after #Quarantine2020 is over.
3E45C674-3357-4251-95CF-A5A02EFFE33E.gif

This looks like a good way for me to pull something :LOL:

I just watched this for something to do whilst I was on hold, and am I the only one who found it the dullest and most awkward thing I've ever seen?

Back