Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough already.

If this is going to turn into a pissing match, take it elsewhere

Not yours eiither... lol. But some of your so-called interpretations can be rubbed out or balenced based on public safety. There are always competing arguments. You only tend to look at one side. Work on that.

And I do not go around her shouting "That's unconstitutional!", which is pretty lame. But I can look at a post and state you have no freakin' idea what your'e talking about, but I only do so on a few occasions when a personal attack takes place.
Its going to be okay.
giphy.gif

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

You can say white privilege. No one will judge you.

I don’t think that’s it. I think it’s more about this imaginary concept of a fair world. It’s not fair that some can play golf while others sit at home and twiddle their thumbs.

@MagicSpell

No, not anymore. She'd join her dad and me every couple of months for par 3 course before kids -- 5 years ago. My wife hasn't left our property since before the lockdown in the SF Bay Area... almost 2 months ago now.

And to provide more context, I took our 2-year old in her little blue push car with me to collect the recycle bins yesterday from the end of the driveway, and my wife became an emotional wreck. She said it was an unnecessary risk, I didn't have to bring the kid.

So at this point, after getting yelled at for doing that, there's a part of me that wonders if going nuclear is actually a better way to handle this. But it's complex because she has anxiety and I should be mindful of the disorder. But damn it manifests itself in really challenging ways for me to cope with.

Spilling my guts on the Internets, nice.. feeling lost and desparate :(
Sounds like you’re not golfing for awhile. You’re in a tough spot, but you got to do what’s best for your family.

Its going to be okay.
giphy.gif

No worries. We're all golfing friends. And i've been somewhat diiffiicult lately - mom died. So I'm sure some of my posts are reflective of my mood. Talk about local impact of Corona. Can't even have a service because my Dad can't attend. They will let a 90 yr old out of rest home but they won't let him back in -- we will wait.

I’m a lawyer in Miami, so I guess you could say that I specialize in ex-con law.

Not yours eiither... lol. But some of your so-called interpretations can be rubbed out or balenced based on public safety. There are always competing arguments. You only tend to look at one side. Work on that.

And I do not go around her shouting "That's unconstitutional!", which is pretty lame. But I can look at a post and state you have no freakin' idea what your'e talking about, but I only do so on a few occasions when a personal attack takes place.

F0AD7BF7-47EB-4B9D-A8B4-E3872A8250A5.jpeg

Cmon guys, let’s return to the thread.

I’d like to think that most want the same end result.

Any idea what the rationale behind this is?

Just a guess but I’d assume they don’t have enough carts to fully accommodate a full tee sheet and the one per cart limit?

There's only one real "beer".
giphy.gif

And that’s exactly what I’d be doing with that “beer” too, lol. Pouring it the hell out to put a real beer in there. Yikes! I surely hope that your post was in jest, lol! ?

And that’s exactly what I’d be doing with that “beer” too, lol. Pouring it the hell out to put a real beer in there. Yikes! I surely hope that your post was in jest, lol! ?
You apparently weren't a poor college kid in the '90's.
giphy.gif

It will be interesting what people do if a hurricane is headed there way. Do they shelter in place because they are afraid to travel anywhere and possibly catch the Rona?

What I just don't understand, is the occasional golf related posts in this Coronavirus forum.
Wait.
Disregard.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This thread is so much fun, so many experts in this or that. Not political, but then full on political but phased as not to be. It is Political no matter which side you favor, so no avoiding all that.

Just a fun read everyday to see what the experts have to boast about or just keep harping on the same old tired nonsense, we are all sick of this and those of use that have been allowed to work though it and take risk everyday reading the expert BS gets really tiring. (please note I use "expert" very sarcastically), not the real actual Medical experts. Which may or not be right or politically motivated, very vexing for sure.

Oh well back to the world of Golf and tinkering, carry on

Last edited:

Any chance you might change your handle to Desmond-19 when this is all said and done?

You seriously cannot believe what you’re typing? This has to be the biggest troll attempt on THP, right?

Last edited:
Golf courses will soon be open for play in all 50 states.

What I just don't understand, is the occasional golf related posts in this Coronavirus forum.
Wait.
Disregard.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
It's one thread on the whole board. Surprisingly, there's a lot of golf discussion going on everywhere else.

Any chance you might change your handle to Desmond-19 when this is all said and done?

You seriously cannot believe what you’re typing? This has to be the biggest troll attempt on THP, right?

Get back to the thread. Thank you and enjoy your evening entertainment. Hmmm. For you, take a look at Homeland Season 7.

Last edited:
Wrong again. But let's get back to the thread.

Your comments in this thread lead me to think that maybe Dick the Butcher had it right all along.

Your comments in this thread lead me to think that maybe Dick the Butcher had it right all along.

Back to the thread - we have a divisive country and a difference in opinion. Post your stuff about covid-19. Thank you and enjoy your evening. For you, take a look at Homeland Season 7.

Last edited:
Do you (the mods) actually moderate? It’s always the same few members who are creating havoc in this thread, There comes a warning yet nothing seems to happen.

Last I checked, yes we do. We have actually sent two people packing for their repeated ******** here.
At the same time, we want to give some rope due to how this impacts everybody differently.

If they hang themselves with it, we will let them know. The good news, there are nearly 7 million more posts on this forum if people prefer to discuss golf.

Hey folks, make sure you get that CV test done quickly. Thousands, in fact an army of 20,000 contact tracers will be hired to track you down. But of course, the govt is all-knowing for many who obey without question. Do not question anything or you're against saving lives! Leave your job, go broke, allow the govt to remove you from your home because not one more person can ever die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back